Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:06:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 99013 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 01:37:36 pm »

wow that is weird lol. shocked
Llamaonskates

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 06:35:40 pm »

open the letter box (cheat menu) by typing something random so that it fills up the screen halfway, then type h and a bunch of cheats r listed in the box!!!
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2009, 11:30:03 pm »

Or just pull up the same menu and type 'h' or 'help'. Same effect Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2009, 09:57:53 pm »

its Layla Turner giving herself a spongebath cuz hubby Derek is using the tub. seriously, i did not know sims could do that

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
scottfish

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2009, 09:33:28 pm »

Rock

I got a pic of  a kid sleeping in a pet bed.  I did not know they did that. 

Rock

Hug2
Feisty32
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 10:38:05 pm »

that is absolutely adorable. Hug2
eefje00704

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2009, 12:47:30 pm »

I believe that's a new feature since ... either FT or AL, I'm not sure which.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 11:07:37 am »

It's from AL and I love it. I use to use 1 tile pet beds, but the toddlers will not sleep in those. Now I make sure to have room for a regular pet bed so I can see that.

I recently found out that a sim can flirt/serenade a sitting sim. It was sweet cause the sitting sim was pregnant and due any moment.

Also I found out an older sim can play with a toddler on a skill toy. I have had this game since it came out and just seen that in '08. Really sad.

Oh yeah, just caught this last year. When teens sneak out, sometimes the parent will catch them sneaking and make them come back in for a lecture. They can't go out. I was surprised cause most of my family sims were so obsessed with the pets, they don't notice anything else. This one mom did. It was hilarious.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Feisty32
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2009, 07:04:46 pm »

lol nice one hehe. rolleyes

i have discovered a townie by the name charles fuchs. Laugh2 ROFL2 ROFL Jump
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 12:55:16 am by Feisty32 » Logged
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2009, 09:30:01 pm »

My avi pic was my favorite lil surprise.  After I've "trained" my sims Wink I'm given to watching them live rather then constantly interfering. I'm virtually new at this so it may not be a "discovery" to long time players but it was a fun one for me.

It happened one lazy happy morning after the dad and mom had spent the morning together. I followed to see where the dad was going and as he got upstairs, one twin crawled over to the other and started dancing (in sync).  The dad was headed for the one who joined in but changed his mind and instead began dancing with them.   It was soooo adorable!   

Cracked me up when the dad really got into his groove and started making all these hilarious moves; the dancing wasn't new for me but the trio was simply sweet and funny.

Of course I snapped a pic. Heart

Sims by Dasi:

Split

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2009, 02:00:58 pm »

i recently learned that if you hold down shift when adding wallpaper or flooring, it will do the whole room! I wish i learned this a long time ago instead of having to raise the walls and dragging it.
BogOff

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2009, 04:07:02 pm »

i recently learned that if you hold down shift when adding wallpaper or flooring, it will do the whole room! I wish i learned this a long time ago instead of having to raise the walls and dragging it.

I only learned that one a few months ago myself.  DOH2

And the other day I finally found out - accidentally - that you can get the camera to follow a sim around.  - I'd been wanting to do that for the longest time and hadn't thought it was possible. DOH2
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2009, 06:02:43 pm »

ok call me late.. I just found out that shift+click drags an entire fence... yeah

Sims by Dasi:

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 05:13:54 pm »

I accidently found out that if you right-click on a sim they get selected as the playable!

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Feisty32
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 07:26:55 pm »

i discovered when female sims fight they screech like zena warrior princess. Grin Laugh2 Laugh Jump ROFL2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: