Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:47:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 110
  Print  
Author Topic: Akward,Funny,wierd, PICTURES  (Read 495780 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: August 21, 2007, 09:57:21 pm »

:lol: Those are some funny pictures... Great captions ToxicKitten...
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: August 21, 2007, 10:04:07 pm »

Quote from: dracine;882356
ok, I have this habit of making my servos look real. it's a little funnier that way.

but sometimes...it just freaks me out

That servo is amaziing dracine.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:50:57 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: August 21, 2007, 11:39:34 pm »

I don't believe it but I just transformed a buyable Servo from MTS2 into a fembot using CtfG's Age duration resetter which I think I also got from MTS2. :smile: I'm running GLS if anyone's curious. This is so cool... :lol:

But I must admit that it was kind of scary when her head spun around when she was turned back on...:happy8:

ToxicKitten

View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: August 22, 2007, 12:42:06 am »

it looks so fun, that now i'm going to have to try it as well

:smt115  i lick electrical outlets for fun
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: August 23, 2007, 11:48:41 am »

Servos are fun to play with... If you use the buyable servo from MTS2, it's already an adult so you have to age it to elder then back to adult...

There's more than one servo here...:smile:

Guessing which of these sims are servos would make a cool game so I'm not gonna tell ya who's who... But yes... there is more than one...Cheesy
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: August 23, 2007, 02:50:25 pm »

Hahaha! Danny I don't have a clue?  I play servos, but I don't have real looking ones. Good job! Toxic, I keep looking at those pics, laughing hystercally (sp?).  I love them!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
sorrowfultear

View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: August 23, 2007, 04:08:45 pm »

Lol Danny...
to me, they all look like servos. :O
There's something slightly creepy about a line-up of perfect looking women standing in exactly the same position... O.o

Come see my sims HERE!
Download Christian
*ike ike go! go! ore go! go!*
dracine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1147 on: August 23, 2007, 06:48:26 pm »

Hahah Danny! I love making the servos into real people. It's fun!
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: August 23, 2007, 11:09:23 pm »

I never really played with servos and only had one that I played with occasionally because I just couldn't stand the way it looked but I really had fun with these ones so I might just have to add some more...

Not all of them are servos... Two of them are real sims...

The third sim from the left is a servo...

So is the 4th... The blonde on the right is a real sim...

The two teens, believe it or not, are servos...

Yes both of the teens are servos, but unlike adult servos, they don't do chores unless ordered to do so... They really don't have to sleep... And they cannot be shut down...Cheesy But they love to go to school, do their homework and will build up their skills until they run out of power...:smile:

Besides the obvious mechanical voice, the only other way to tell that one of them is a servo is to give it a noogie... Then you can see the green glow...
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: August 24, 2007, 12:39:48 am »

LOL! Great work Danny. That is so cool.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Krayzieworld

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: August 25, 2007, 09:28:19 am »

All servos have the same face. Look closely, underneath the different make-up n all, it's the #2 template, the base archtype. The male servo's face is the same, #2.
I like androids, too Cheesy

:coffee: You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music.
- Jim Carrey
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: August 25, 2007, 01:12:32 pm »

can someone please explain this to me: what are servos? o.o i am really confused... thanks if you can help me!

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1152 on: August 25, 2007, 03:13:34 pm »

Quote from: Minty94;900114
can someone please explain this to me: what are servos? o.o i am really confused... thanks if you can help me!

~Reanna

Servo: "...a household robot, which can perform banal tasks and function like a Sim in regards to Social interaction."  (Comes only with OFB)

When a Sim activates a Servo, he/she can choose the gender and name of the Servo.

* Servos have four needs (Power, Fun, Social and Environment). Power can be refilled by recharging it under the sun as it is solar powered.
    * Servos act as normal Sims, they have aspiration, wants, fears, and the ability to perform romantic interactions (except for Try for Baby).
    * Servos have maximum cooking, mechanical and cleaning skills when they are created, plus any skills their creator had. They also gain random talent badges.
    * Servos can't have babies, but can adopt.
    * Servos can die by satellites or cow plants.
    * Servos cost $3000 to build and non-activated servos can be sold for $6000.
    * Servos can't become Plant Sims.
    * Servos can become Werewolves.
    * Servos can become Vampires.
    * Servos can become Zombies.

(Thank you, wikipedia!  :notworth:)

Cool pics, everyone!  I heart this thread.  :laugh:

Skaarjy

View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: August 25, 2007, 11:09:42 pm »

Theres also a few mods that make them more sanier.  One that prevents them from eating when being called to eat. Another stops them from making food (and burning it) and finally one that prevents their queue from getting trampled with clean/cook commands.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: August 26, 2007, 02:04:47 am »

Quote from: Krayzieworld;899666
All servos have the same face. Look closely, underneath the different make-up n all, it's the #2 template, the base archtype. The male servo's face is the same, #2.
I like androids, too Cheesy

:lol: Yeah I did notice that they kind of looked alike, but I can change their faces and facial structure if I really wanted to.  

Servos can become werewolves, zombies and vampires? Wow... I didn't know that...

Up until now, I thought that I had seen everything, but I guess I haven't yet... Somehow she ended up with the teddy bear in her stomach... And no... She's not a servo. :smile:

They had just gotten engaged before the bear incident...

Yeah they're typical teen servos... The redhead is checking herself in the same mirror as her sister practices speaking to...

Two try to recharge before sunset...

but the sun set before this one could do it...

My self sim and his wife got into an awkward position...
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 110
  Print  

Jump to: