Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:13:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frankie August Was Here (updated!)  (Read 14103 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xX_Feagin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2008, 07:58:58 pm »

More more more!! Azn

ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 05:41:37 am »

Really, really good. Though admittedly a little confusing. But what isn't confusing these days? Tongue

Haha, I was afraid that it was a little confusing. I've always loved broken and dysfunctional families, although they always seem to confuse everyone. What confuses you? I'll try to explain it the best I can. If it's, like, why is Frankie wearing stripes, I don't know what to tell you. XD

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=99883<--My new Sims2 story, please read and reply. ^^
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2008, 11:03:09 am »

I love the new chapter Zanark.  :kiss:

I'm glad the new Insim hasn't driven you away like it did for Theraven.
ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2008, 02:22:13 pm »

I love the new chapter Zanark.  :kiss:

I'm glad the new Insim hasn't driven you away like it did for Theraven.

It's not too bad, it just confused me for a couple of days. I kept typing in .net because I didn't know it had changed the address, and for like a week I was like, "Why don't they fix the website already? Oh, my God!"

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=99883<--My new Sims2 story, please read and reply. ^^
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2008, 06:52:03 pm »

I love this! Keep the chapters coming, I hooked.  rolleyes
And I'm glad you stayed on InSim!

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2008, 12:55:29 pm »

this sounds so close to a plot summary i have laying about i had thought of doing. But yours are like a million times better! wow! i think its really really good!  Grin So i will just delete my own 'dysfunctional family' plot summary, and sit back and enjoy yours!

YAY!

Wink

AH! Don't make me stop you from writing your story! I love your stuff, and I would feel so bad if I made you not do something.  Sad

Don't worry sweetie, my plot bunny was a little fickle one, and not really enough to build a story on, but instead i mixed it into Dreams made of Glass. ^_^ 

And your story is bloody brilliant! i really really love it!

ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 04:27:32 pm »

Thanks  everyone  for the awesomely nice comments. I'll be sure to update soon. Also, l need to get pictures of everyone's face. just realized that the only person whose face was really easy to see was Antony's.So all of that will be up soon, along with whatever else d decide is necessary. XD

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 10:11:14 am »

I hope you continue with this story...

ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 11:06:27 pm »

I hope you continue with this story...

Oh, I plan on it.  Just need to get a good house, and I ended up having to remake the sims.  Vinnie started looking weird to me, and the realism skintones that I used for Vinnie and Jared just didn't really look that great to me after I downloaded some other nice little skins.  So I'll be updating/starting again soon, because I love this story far too much to let it sizzle and die. ^^

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 03:46:24 pm »

Smiley Oh great! I was worried.

brandie_tst_foreva

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2009, 02:33:40 pm »

Dude, I love it, but one thing, your hairstyles and clothes are thoes your custom content, or did you get them from some where??? If so, where?Huh?
ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 08:33:56 pm »

No, none of those are mine. I am sadly not very talented at making custom content, so I'm just a thief of other people's things. And there's a "Where can I find?" forum, so you should probably take your questions there, because I honestly can't remember where I got most of my stuff from. Go figure.

There will be an update sometime soon. I have band camp for this week and next, but I might get an update (or a restart, more likely) over the weekend.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: