Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 01:29:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: P I C T U R E S || From HATTERS -*Dec. 1st!*-  (Read 60500 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2009, 09:48:26 pm »

I always have a ton of pictures that I take but never end up being shown because I feel like I'm spamming.
I shall FEAR NO MORE! Pictures will be put here.

-Please, please PLEASE don't take my photos! Some of them took a very long time to take. Plus, they mean something to me. XD Don't claim as your own.
-I do build every lot you see in the pictures.
~H A T T E R S
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:22:44 am by HATTERS » Logged

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 10:26:11 pm »

OLD PHOTOS / BACKGROUND

Here are some old links to slide shows of my pictures. Some are sort of recent, some are not. I treat my game mostly realistically and like a story. So everyone of my sims have a background and uniqueness about them. ^_^

It all started with one family, the Josie's. It was the only family in the neighborhood and the main couple were created from a dream I had.
http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/TwE321/The%20Josie%20Family/?albumview=slideshow

So as you can see, they had two children both girls. The oldest is Ceila, who had the betters grades and was 'popular'. Tongue The younger one was Cam who never had much luck with school or boys for that matter.  Wink After a while they're both in there teen's and Ceila meets Rye, a teenager living on his own because both of his parents died. He was living in a crappy apartment and trying to make end's meet. Rye is a romance so of course I intended to have them together. Cam finally gets fed up with Ceila getting everything so she plans to make a move on Rye. But as it turns out, he had his eyes on her first anyway. Unforchantly, they get caught cheating. D: So now the sisters hate each other and pretty much want to tear each other apart.

Ceila grows up and moves on from Rye, deciding he's not worth it if he willing to cheat on her. She moves out to her own place.
http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/TwE321/The%20Josie%20Family/Josie%20Gen%202%20Ceila/?albumview=slideshow

Ceila moves into a really nice apartment (Which I built! ^_^), its close to the beach and she thinks its perfect to start her own life. Right away the guy that owns the apartment starts making moves on her- she’s not interested. Hes’s ugly. D: But another  guy comes to her rescue, his name is Alex Sands. Right away they hit it off and become close. Before they even know it there having dinner.

Ceila thought everything was finally going right when she gets abducted by Aliens. She tries to tell her boyfriends but he doesn’t believe her. She breaks up with him but he doesn’t want to believe it so he keeps trying to make out with her. Eventually he go home. After a while things die down.
 she learns how to break dance. ^_^ sweet.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 03:52:14 pm by HATTERS » Logged

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 11:01:41 pm »

BACKGROUND CONTINUED.

Meanwhile. Cam grows up and moves out with Rye. He told her that she was a lot more important in his life and that he was willing to work things out. (NOT.)
http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/TwE321/The%20Josie%20Family/Josie%20Gen%202%20Cam/?albumview=slideshow'

Sadly though, Cam gets pregnant accidentally and Rye realizes he's not ready to be a father yet. He just turned into a adult! So he called up his old flame, and Cam's sister Ceila and invited her downtown. Things got a bit out of hand, in the end Rye 'woohoos' with Ceila publicly in the photo booth. Rye finally gets fed up with the baby so he invites over Ceila and makes out with her right in front of Cam.  Cam obviously break's up with him and tells him to get out. She now realizes she's a single mother raising a child so she runs to the store to buy more ‘mommy like’ clothes, plus children ones. Cam decided she needed a fresh start so she moved out of the house she and Rye used to share.

Life moves by fast and her Child, Blaine, grows up quickly. He is hands down the most cutest toddler I’ve ever had in my game! ^_^ Cam invites over her parents for Blaine’s birthday because she has no other friends. She hasn’t had time to make any between work and raising a child.

Blaine grows up into a child and Cam struggles to fill the dad role in his life. Eventually Cam decided to forgive&forget with her sister. She called her over and they made up.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 03:53:44 pm by HATTERS » Logged

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 11:12:48 pm »

MORE BACKGROUND

Rye decides he’s tried of being tied down so he moves into an apartment with to other strangers. He quickly learns that they seek the same thing in life. (One romance, one popularity ,the last pleasure.)

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/TwE321/The%20RTT%20Club/?albumview=slideshow

Right away Rye starts romancing the ladies, greeting them randomly on the street. A red hair girl said he’s work really well with her friend so she set him up on a date. (The new girl is a traveler and starts doing the slap dance, she teaches rye and his roommates. I made him invite her to stay for 3 days just for fun. Now it’s the only thing they ever do. -_-). Soon one party is thrown after another. From slap dance lines to boohooing was what mainly happened at the party.  Rye invites over Ceila but he really isn’t interested in her anymore. She’s old news. Now she’s merely his little toy. What he uses when he needs a pick up.

The guys throw another party, with all the usual crowd invited. At the last one Ceila and Damian met. They instantly start hitting I off. Damian asks her out on a date, figuring Rye was cool with it.

You are now up to date in my game. ^_^
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 04:06:19 pm by HATTERS » Logged

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 11:56:57 pm »

Your pictures are lovely but it's a lot easier for us to have you post each one by one... I only had enough patience for two pictures but the ones I saw were great!

Find me on moonlight <3
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 02:45:19 am »

Ooops! Sorry I forgot to change the speed back to fast. It was on the slowest one. Undecided
Anyway though, thanks for the comment. I was going to post them one by one anyway, this was just for the background stuff.  Wink

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 01:53:59 pm »

Alright so Rye, Damian and Skylar all went on a vacation to the tropics. Rye had been wanting to buy a vacation home so that was my excuse. I don't have any pictures of the house yet, but I'll show them when I can. ^_^ Since they have about 15 friends, i decided they would invite some of them on the trip. So theres 7 sims total, one of them is Rye's son. Lately he had been getting to know him better so he took him out of school to go on vacation with them! Yeay!
On the first day they went to the Ruins/the beach...

^Skylar fooling around as usual. XD

Like father like son. Blaine admiring himself in a bathroom on the beach. ^

Rye learns to fire dance ^

^ Digging for treasure

Party at the beach house!

I can only Imagine there conversation….XD

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 04:08:32 pm by HATTERS » Logged

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 02:05:56 pm »

The next day was a day at the beach house/ pirate ship..

Woohoo ;]

After seeing Ceila with Damien all day, he realizes her needs her. Even though he doesn’t want admit it, it hurts him inside when he see's them together. Before he could care less what they were doing. But now he see that she was always what kept him stable.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 04:10:08 pm by HATTERS » Logged

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 11:58:34 pm »

Awehh... I love the udpate!!! Awehh that last picture made me smile!

Find me on moonlight <3
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2009, 09:24:27 pm »

I love that one too, I think it might be my favorite out of the ones I took that day. ^_^

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2009, 10:02:29 pm »

Haha, it's really cute~!

Find me on moonlight <3
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 12:21:45 am »

Update!
Damian and Ceila went on a date! Damian had been thinking about asking the big question….

Later they headed out for Some coffee…

Yeay! Happily engaged. I big plans for these two. I love them so much. I’m not so happy how he proposed to her though, I could think of a different way. :/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 04:12:19 pm by HATTERS » Logged

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2009, 12:51:22 am »

Damian and Ceila's Marriage Ceremony
Ceila Getting Ready

Its killing Rye that he has to be at her wedding.

So the Dumb Grim Reaper decided to take  Ceila and Cam’s parents lives on her wedding day. -_-

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 04:14:41 pm by HATTERS » Logged

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2009, 01:03:42 am »

Yay for upadtes! I loved this update! <3

Find me on moonlight <3
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2009, 01:11:41 am »

hey, I love updates to! XD
I'll probably update again tomorrow or the day after that with my sim 2 Christmas photos. ^_^

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: