Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:30:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Your most annoying relative(s)?  (Read 10016 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2010, 09:16:53 am »

I'd have to say my little brother and all three of my uncles. Tongue What about you?

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
Sophiaa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 01:02:42 pm »

My very Christian cousin. She believes she is holier than thou and uses it as an excuse to look down on the rest of us. I've had dreams and visions of me getting her in a headlock and making her eyes bleed out, she really pisses me off (I'm not a violent person btw, nor am I the type to discriminate against a particualr group of people - but I do get really pissed off lol!)

DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 06:31:41 pm »

Woah, none of my Christian friends act like that. o_O

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 07:32:35 pm »

I think I've got a whole family of annoying relatives... to one or another degree, at least. Most of them have certain quirks that repeats a bit too often, though...

Like one of my aunts, who has a big schaefer of a dog which she insists is "just happy to see me". Seriously - that huge thing almost jumped me the last time I saw it, and I'm terrified of dogs! It was WOOOSH, dog face half a meter from my face, and me almost screaming in fear, heart racing in about 200, slamming shut the car door, and swearing I wouldn't get out until the dog was out of sight... And my aunt, of course, repeating the phrase (which I've heard too many times to take seriously by now) "Don't worry - she's not dangerous, she's just happy to see you!"

I swear - never say that to someone who is terrified of dogs. I almost grew fangs myself!

It's natural to be afraid of dogs. They're close relatives of wolves, in case no one have noticed, and even most people who have a dog would be terrified if they met a wild wolf... They have big, sharp fangs, and they jump you when they are happy. I don't like being jumped by anything with sharp teeth, whether it is happy or not...

My ex's family dog is a tad easier to deal with, and I'm not as terrified of that one as the other big monster, but jack russel terriers (especially since he is twice the size of most other Jack Russels) can still be scary... Whenever I visited, they actually had to hold him down for several minutes so he wouldn't jump me. I swear, I was happy to be still alive after that visit, and I think I was shaking, too... I've got no idea how many times they had to repeat the overmentioned phrase to me, and it took me several visits to dare being in the same room as the mini monster, and after that I couldn't be in that house without looking over my shoulder at least once every five minutes...

Now my aunt's family (who swore no dogs would ever enter their house) in the neighbor house has five (if I'm not mistaken) dogs to share... And at least four of them are big and scary. Guess who doesn't come to visit much any more...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 11:42:46 am »

Sounds painful...  Undecided

My uncle Earl (Really Viorel... but that's hard for people to say I guess... in English it should be Victor.) Is soooooo obnoxious! I want to hit him with things!

Find me on moonlight <3
Hullabaloo
what the cat dragged in
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 03:01:28 pm »

My family sucks, actually we haven't talked to each other for ten years or so. When my grandfather died most of them went for the money like a group of starving hyenas. They are so...disgusting.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 06:35:50 pm »

Don't even get me going about my family... It would take up too much time and too much room.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
rockhead
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 10:31:45 pm »

Katie you haven't met annoying til I describe my cousin Chad he constantly wants to be around me and he bugs me to no end, when I see him of course
Spartle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 04:33:22 am »

Simple solution, guys.  Do what I did... send them all to Pescado. Club
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 05:57:50 am »

My nan I would have to say. Although.. we think she actually has a mental issue, but she won't help herself and keeps making innapporiate (I cannot spell it) jokes and says rude things and basically ridiculed my aunt who already had depression and anxiety issues. She inisists on telling me and my sister exactly where our aunts and uncles and mum were.. made and exactly when. And she has this dogs. I have no problem with dogs of any size but these dogs are tiny and she gives them more attention then she ever gave her children! And the lies.. she lies constantly to everybody about everything and anything. Even small things. But enough about her..

My brother is irritating. He insists on ruffling my hair, hugging me, breathing on me and just not leaving me alone. Now the breathing on I woldn't have a problem with if he actually owned a toothbrush and knew how to use one

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 11:42:31 am »

Now the breathing on I woldn't have a problem with if he actually owned a toothbrush and knew how to use one

My brother is like that too. But worse, he's into wrestling, so I get tackled and put into submission holds on a daily basis. Then he cries when I kick him back. >.> My parents just tell me to grow up and ignore him. How can you ignore it when an eleven year old boy is driving his knees into your back? IT HURTS.

And My nan is homophobic and going senile. She's the best to be around. She'll go and say all gays are going to hell and chastize my uncle for cussing, then say 'What's this crap?' when HER shows aren't on. Even better? She likes wrestling too. Have you ever walked in on a 70 year old women cheering for two sweaty men rolling around on the floor with each other even though she hates gays? Priceless.

rockhead
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 01:06:01 pm »

Katie my grandfather teases me to no end and I am getting tired of it.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 01:25:08 pm »

I'm with Paden on this one, I too have too many to choose from.  In laws included right?

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 02:59:10 pm »

In laws included right?

*abuses her admin powers to include a clause about in-laws*

My brother-in-law definitely qualifies for the 'Most Annoying' category. He and his "lodge brothers" want to build an addition to their little clubhouse, so to come up with his share of the renovation costs, he took out a title loan on my older sister's car. He also happens to be unemployed, with three kids, and has a total lack of financial planning skills. Ugh.

The guy just gets dumber every time I talk to him.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2010, 03:15:03 pm »

Is this list limited to annoying relatives or can I add just the plain evil ones too? Evil

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: