Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:01:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: This Female Hair? FOUND!  (Read 2412 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
loandbehold

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2010, 04:12:44 pm »

Hey all! I was hoping someone knew where to find this hair? I found it at modeled at Rosesims2 in the magic section but I looked under her hair section and couldn't find it. Unless I'm completely blind and skipped it, does anyone know where I might find it? Thank you!

Bahaha, it was in the donations section! http://www.rosesims2.net/contribute/rosedonation_20.htm
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 04:53:57 pm by loandbehold » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 05:16:28 pm »

Please remember, next time you post a link to any donation item,  you also need to be able to provide a link where someone can find this for free as a requirement for keeping your thread up.  As the sticky states:

If you're going to pitch a pay site's goods in a WCIF reply, you'd best be providing the link to the Booty or another free site alternative as well, or risk the deletion of your reply. Same goes for the Booty. If you're going to toss that out there then you had best link to the original creator, as well. Fair is fair.

Here is the booty link. (File Name:  rosedonate_0094) 

Alternate:  Sims Cave (Registration Required)

By the way, if anyone does have trouble accessing the booty at any given time, you may need to clear your internet browser cache and flush your DNS cache.  (This method also helps for any other web page you may suddenly have issues accessing.)  Usually having old cache files can prevent you from viewing a web page properly.  You should be able to clear the browser's cache through whatever Tools/Option menus it may have, but the DNS cache is a little different.  Here's a few links on how to do a DNS flush:

PC:  XP or Vista/Windows 7

Mac:  OS X or OS X 10.5 (Leopard)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: