Insimenator.org
March 18, 2024, 11:20:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: infant diaper and shirt recolors of bloom's mesh  (Read 13002 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« on: November 26, 2007, 01:16:36 pm »

this is the first time I post anything that I made, and the first ting I made with simpe, so I hope you like it!

here comes a few new recolors of Bloom's fantastic infant diaper replacement! (shirts with diaper and socks)

I must say that texturing isn't the thing I'm best in, so I have to admit that I've borrowed the textures from the skin colors in the link below and recolored them (I hope that's OK for whoever made them, because I couldn't figure out who it was). I love the shirts, but liked better the thought that I could control who got which color, so a boy wouldn't be born with a pink shirt...)

http://web70.sr14.firestorm.ch/hautfarbe.html

and I also burrowed the diaper recolor from the hospital tees (made by Tenshii~Akari - hope that's OK, too! I really love that recolor)
(and thanks bloom for helping me!)Cheesy

to avoid too many confusions and questions: infants are born wearing the outfit - both girls and boys

the names on the files are the same as the pictures...

(please tell me if you find something that's wrong with them, and I'll try to fix it, because I haven't had the time to test them all, sorry for that. the one in the ingame-picture works, though - but I've fixed it a bit, if you see the place where the orange colorgoes a bit out of place)

and if you want more recolors of these shirts (including original colors), I have a big bunch of them, so just ask!;)

Read this before downloading:
1. NO additional meshes needed, since the mesh is "built in"
2. REMOVE all other infant outfits - both recolors and meshes - or they will conflict with these ones. Put only ONE of the outfits in your downloads folder
3. The graphic setting SIM/DETAIL must be on high for the outfits to work correctly.
4. Put this in you Downloads folder (or defaults folder if that's what you use)
5. The clothes override the diaper and works just like the maxis diaper. They go off when you ask a sim to bathe the baby or change its diaper.
6. ALL infants will wear the outfit you choose - both girls and boys
7. Thanks Bloom Cheesy

* diaperandshirt_bluebear3.jpg (24.24 KB, 340x340 - viewed 11715 times.)

* diaperandshirt_ducktee_blueorange.jpg (30.67 KB, 340x340 - viewed 1509 times.)

* diaperandshirt_giraffe_orange2.jpg (25.82 KB, 340x340 - viewed 1640 times.)
* infant diaper and shirts.zip (1102.96 KB - downloaded 772 times.)

* diaperandshirt_green.jpg (33.93 KB, 340x340 - viewed 1548 times.)

* diaperandshirt_greybear_orange.jpg (29.13 KB, 340x340 - viewed 1577 times.)

* diaperandshirt_hippotee_greenyellow.jpg (25.84 KB, 340x340 - viewed 1566 times.)

* diaperandshirt_pink.jpg (32.32 KB, 340x340 - viewed 1579 times.)

* adiaperandshirt_greenorange2.jpg (42.24 KB, 369x275 - viewed 1654 times.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 07:42:03 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
mcrudd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 03:37:27 pm »

Wow you gave us a big selection here Cheesy It is difficult to recolour at first, but you will see it gets easier and easier the more you do it Smiley
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 03:45:14 pm »

manifique superbwork

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 04:08:02 pm »

These are absolutely adorable! Thank you for posting Smiley

ps: That site was Simsquirts. She is closed now, closed Oct 1st I believe, but I think her policy was you could recolor her things. Even her pay things as long as a link was provided back to her site for meshes. She had a nice tutorial for making those.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 04:20:27 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
kim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 06:03:24 pm »

Nice Job

Christy1077

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 06:58:46 pm »

I love it. thanks Cheesy

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 07:23:05 pm »

Quote from: PegasusDiana;1045814

ps: That site was Simsquirts. She is closed now, closed Oct 1st I believe, but I think her policy was you could recolor her things. Even her pay things as long as a link was provided back to her site for meshes. She had a nice tutorial for making those.

that's good to hear! I'm happy you all like them, and just tell me if you need more colors of these, because I have a lot (I sat for a few hours earlier this evening making about fifty of them, just for fun... Cheesy)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 07:40:42 pm »

These are so cute, thanks!

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 07:47:59 pm »

Too cool... I love these recolors!  :smile bi:  

By the time I finally get around to making another retexture, I'm sure it'll have already been done... everyone is doing an awesome job, and I my recolors certainly can't compete with these and the others I've seen.  :lol:

Ruffian
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 09:13:42 pm »

These are so cute and I've downloaded them and can't wait to see them on my babies.

But how do you get the babies to wear them?  Are they born with one of these outfits on?

Many thanks for the outfits and any help you can give me.
Francien

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 04:50:12 am »

Wonderful, thank you so much. A shame whe cannot switch but ala I'm happy I have these to choose from..way way better than the orginal ones.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 06:35:17 am »

Awesome Raven!! :thumbup:

Quote from: Ruffian;1046253
These are so cute and I've downloaded them and can't wait to see them on my babies.

But how do you get the babies to wear them?  Are they born with one of these outfits on?

Many thanks for the outfits and any help you can give me.

yup, they are born with one of these outfits.
Your choice wich one as Maxis decided we only could have one outfit to choose from.

No longer active
Gheliane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 07:09:28 am »

nice job
keirra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2007, 09:57:57 pm »

They are all so cute.  Thank you!
DiamonteGirl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 06:06:44 am »

Quote from: BlooM;1046590
Awesome Raven!! :thumbup:

yup, they are born with one of these outfits.
Your choice wich one as Maxis decided we only could have one outfit to choose from.
Um, do you have to download the whole set and the game just picks random when the baby is born or do you have to go through the downloads folder and delete the ones you don't want the babies to wear???
I'm confused, LOL

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: