Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 07:58:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 128774 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #255 on: September 16, 2008, 12:54:53 pm »

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

I know I could always encourage Arynn, but I rather enjoy her evil self.  I have a soft spot for grouchy sims, 'cause I am one, lol.

I don't think I've ever had a dog fight in Sims 2, but I've had many cat fights.

Okay - a warning for this chapter - it is way short.  I don't know where my brain was at the time, I think I wanted to end it here so the next chapter could start off in college with the three kids back together again.

Also, I had warned you awhile ago that Drake's childhood was cut short.  Actually, he had a full childhood, but he was a teen only for about a day before I shipped him off to Uni.  The reason being is, since he was the exact clone of his brother, I really didn't have a use for him.  His only point for being born was because I wanted another option for heir.  I know that sounds mean, but I was starting to hit burn out at this point. I was getting tired of being in the house and wanted a change of scenery.  Plus, I was eager to choose between Aubrey and Arynn.  Drake was never in the running.  So...that being said, hopefully you'll still enjoy this chapter.  The next one will be normal sized, about 50ish pictures, and will start with the three in a campus house together.

Chapter 20

Drake:  Mom, I can't get out.  Chips is blocking the way!

Chips:  I wish this woman would move so I could go to bed.

Chips:  Come on, lady!  I'm really tired!

Thing 2:  Ha ha!

Drake:  Look Mom!  I got an A+!  Hey, why are you in your underwear?

Chips:  Argh!  Now I can't get to my bed because the desk is in the way!  Never mind!  I'll go lay down outside.

Chips:  Will someone please get this cat out of my way?

Wisp:  Yowl!

Chips:  Sigh!  This family is nuts!

Wisp:  You want to say that again, pretty boy?

Drake:  Help!  The cats are fighting and I'm stuck!

Wisp:  There!  Take that!

Aislynn:  Get out of the way, Wisp!  I have to go to the bathroom!

Drake:  When I become a teen I'm going to be an overachiever, just like my big brother, Aubrey.

Arynn:  He's my brother too, you know.  Yawn!

Drake:  Are you listening to me?

Drake:  I guess not.

Arynn:  ZZZZZZZZZ

Arynn:  Huh?  Do I have food on my face?

Drake: (giggle) Nope!

Arynn:  You better not be lying, you little fart!

Aw, Arynn and Ocean fell in love with each other today.  That's just so sweet.  Looks like Mom approves, too.

And all too soon it was time to send her off to college.  Sigh.  It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms.  You'd think she would have at least gotten dressed first.

The cat ghosts are at it again.  Isn't it weird how they play with each other?

And then the weirdest thing happened.  They just floated around the house together.  I couldn't help but take a bunch of pictures because it was so odd, when the one if front turned, the other would turn, too.  

Then they just floated on out the door together.

Sadly, it looks like Thing 2 will now join the rest of the ghost cats.  Even the maid is upset.  Goodbye...

Soon after that, Wisp started thinking of deep dish pizza.  Again.  That cat has a one track mind.

It's Drakes' birthday!  Proud Daddy waits patiently for his son to blow out the candles.

Joseph:  Can we get on with this, already?  My feet are killing me.  Why am I still working full time, anyway?  It's not like this family needs anymore money.  I should have been retired years ago!  I don't want to work up until my death.  I want to have lots of free time before I go so I can do all kinds of things like...have lots and lots of woohoo.

He's the carbon copy of his brother.

The first thing he does as a brand new teen is fart at the table.

That's my boy!

My eyes are watering because I'm so proud...or is that because of the smell?

And now off to college for the baby of the family.  The next time you tune in, you'll be able to visit the kids at school.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 03:00:31 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 16, 2008, 01:18:57 pm »

Hehe, we've done it again haven't we? Updated right at the same time Wink Back at Uni again next chapter, eh? Cheesy

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: September 16, 2008, 02:15:33 pm »

LOL!!  How do we keep doing that?  Cheesy

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: September 16, 2008, 04:41:55 pm »

Ack!  My post count is 666 - or it was...a post ago.

Really, 2B?  Sadie and I are always online at the same time?  LOL!  That's either really funny or kind of creepy...

ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 25, 2008, 06:07:18 pm »

I'm needin my Avalon fix.

=]
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 29, 2008, 08:56:37 pm »

How do u make a girl heir but keep the family name??

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 29, 2008, 09:12:31 pm »

The name doesn't matter for the challenge, just that you can trace the heir back to the founder Smiley

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2008, 09:58:12 pm »

Thanks, guys.  I really need to get on this, don't I?

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 30, 2008, 12:10:09 am »

Astral you inspierd me to make my own legacy..thanks!

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: September 30, 2008, 12:12:33 pm »

Awesome!  Glad to hear it!

Look - I've finally got an update!  And you know what?  I never changed the title heading - it still said Chapter 19, even though the last chapter I posted was 20 - I'm surprised no one caught that.  

None of this chapter was scripted.  Everything happened on its own, except when I told the kids to do their assignments.  Boy was I reeling in surprise!  So much college drama!

Chapter 21

It's college time once again.  All the kids are sharing the same campus house, with Arynn's boyfriend, Ocean.  And once again, over exuberent cheerleaders burst into the house unannounced and uninvited to show their boundless school spirit.  Even in the middle of the night.  Idiots.

The kids had a particularly hard time with this one professor, Robin McDougal.  You'll see througout their entire college career how she managed to mess up the lives of them all.  She is friendly to the point of scary, and tried to give Arynn a backrub upon first meeting her.  Arynn said no thanks.

She was Aubrey's professor, and I honestly don't know if he genuinely liked the woman, or if he was trying to get a good grade by romancing her.  But he doesn't waste anytime flirting with her.  He's still convinced he's going to be this fabulous lover of many women.  I just don't see it.  It doesn't fit his personality at all.

Arynn:  That crazy professor tried to give me a backrub!  Can you say, 'Ew' ?"

Lazy child.  He mopes down the stairs when it's his turn to clean the kitchen.

Things have progressed between Aubrey and his professor.  They get quite friendly in the small living room.

But what's this?  The second my boy walks out of the room she tries to make out with Ocean!  She doesn't even know him!  Thank goodness he has the sense to reject her.

Then she tries to give him a backrub.  Look at his face!  He's as shocked as I am.

Oh, thank goodness.  I would have been a little worried if he had gone for that.

Oh dear.  She tried to hug him again, and Aubrey walked right in on it.  Look at his poor face!  This is one of those times as a mother I wish I could just go wrap my arms around my son and comfort him.

Robin acts like she can't understand why Ocean rejected her, oblivious to the fact that Aubrey is standing just a few feet away from her, losing his crush on her.

He angrily confronts her.

He slapped her and called it quits.  I was cheering him on.  She certainly deserves it.

She swoons over him while he fumes about the breakup.

Then she told Aubrey that she was deducting points from his grade - a lot of them!

She broke down and cried, and neither Aubrey nor Ocean felt any pity at all for her.  I didn't either.

What?  She's smiling now?  What the hell is wrong with this woman?

Oh this one takes the cake - I mean really.  She's thinking about Aubrey, and still trying to make a move on Ocean!  Aubrey cries his poor little heart out.

A rift between best friends.  Even though Ocean rejected all of Robin's advances, Aubrey is convinced that something happened between his friend and that psycho teacher.

Aubrey, suddenly in danger of failing, immediately opens his book to do extra assignments.

He just can't believe she would do something so brazen.

Poor thing.

He does a lot of this.

Can you believe all this drama happened in the first semester of college?  The students head off to their final exams - in their pajamas.  Only Aubrey is dressed, probably because he stayed up all night doing extra work.

But we're not done with the professor, yet.  While the kids are taking their tests, she comes by to steal the paper.

The big meanie!

The papergirl yells at her.  At least the professor was too stupid to steal the new paper.  I wonder who is giving Aubrey's class their exams if their teacher is running around the neighborhood stealing papers.

Oh joy.  Time for Cow Chaos.  I really hated that cow when I was in college.  Now, I'm a very nice person, and Aubrey is, too, but seeing that cow come around had me dreaming of a fat juicy steak!  

As usual, he or she pulls a fart prank on Aubrey.  He is so embarrassed that someone will believe it that he tries to tell everyone that he didn't do it.

Then he cries while the cow laughs.  Sigh.  This boy is having a rough college career.

Then Cow flirts with Drake.  Stupid thing.

Drake slouches at the window.  I wonder what he's thinking?

Arynn and Ocean are still going strong, as they demonstrate here.

The stupid cheerleader is back.  Ocean is about as impressed as I am.

Roaches.  I wonder who could have dumped the garbage can over?  A certain jilted professor, maybe?

Okay.  I know I shouldn't have intervened, but I couldn't help myself.  I thought maybe if Aubrey became interested in someone else, he wouldn't be thinking of that stupid professor anymore.  I called Mallory, a girl I found walking by the house one day.  I think she's beautiful, and I know she's smart.  She would be a good match for him.

She gets along well with Arynn.  It's kind of creepy the way she's half in the door, isn't it?

Sigh.  Aubrey isn't attracted to her at all.  He finds her repulsive, actually.  Maybe his heartache is still too new.

Things aren't going well between them.  I was sure they would hit it off.

Eager to have his friend back, Ocean starts a pillow fight with Aubrey.  But all it did was make him even madder.

Drake tells Mallory all about the death of one of our cats.

I guess she's not impressed, because later she fart jokes him.  

He takes it personally.  She's as bad as the cow, sheesh!

Aubrey and Arynn take a moment to enjoy a pillow fight - even though they're across the room from each other.

How the heck are they doing that?

Oh well, it doesn't matter.  It's nice to see my boy smiling again.

The campus house is small, and there's no room for smustling inside.  So Drake gets down on the sidewalk.  These crazy kids.

Will Aubrey's love life ever get straightened out?  Will the psycho teacher return?  Will any of them survive college?  How many more fart jokes must we endure?  We'll have to see as time goes on.  I hope you visit again.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 02:59:19 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 30, 2008, 12:40:42 pm »

Ooh, the cow mascot - ugh. And this is why I ignore the professors when they call round Wink Sounds a bit like my twins' experience at Uni in fact...

No requests please
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 30, 2008, 01:02:51 pm »

Hahaa! Great update! Hilaru=ious!

(evil teacher...)

ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 30, 2008, 05:47:06 pm »

I'm glad you posted this! I was having a bad bad day because my grandpa got diagnosed with cancer and I was surfing the internet and saw that you updated, it made me smile. Thank you!
teralis

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 30, 2008, 05:52:35 pm »

Aww!! *lawlz@farts* *goes back to lurking*

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 30, 2008, 06:18:39 pm »

Haha! Great update! This is absolutely fun to read about.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: