Insimenator.org
March 18, 2024, 09:47:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Ridiculous Answers to Essays  (Read 34274 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
VidaDeMusica
Thinks The Lion King is the best Disney movie ever :)

REAL women play the saxophone

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2009, 11:34:57 am »

A friend of mine got to the essay question on a Science test, and he read the question, and proceeded to write down "it is against my religious principles to answer this question".

The funny part? The teacher wrote down "nice try" underneath it, but gave him one point for making him laugh. Smiley
That teacher was cool.

Hi, I'm Luna. Smiley
Rapple

Hale_Icons

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2009, 09:41:05 pm »

Lol! These are all so funny. I am too scared to put anything stupid, I just skip it if I don't know.

One time we were taking a body parts test, and if it was a private part, I only put half of the word. I got them right. XD

Vote for heir, here!
http://rapple1578.livejournal.com/30780.html
Viewable and can be voted on by everyone.
Anonymous
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2009, 01:20:38 pm »

I had to help ones my younger brother in doing his essay aasigned form Miss Hades(his english teacher).It was about that if you want to be rich or famous so I he wrote about both and she gave him C-. I mean what the use money if no one knows you and  or care about and what is the use of fame if your suffer from poverty.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2009, 06:57:50 pm »

In about year 6 I had a test that I had to do and the question was 'If you have 150 apples in a barrel and you get 5 more barrels, how many apples do you have?' I answered with 'A s_!t load of apples' Amazingly, I still got an A.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2009, 04:41:13 am »

In our final Biblical Aramaic test at uni, we had to give the perfect passive conjugation of the verb to build.  In English, my memory is blurry, it sounds something like banah, binoh, etc.  My friend and I were not expecting a passive verb in the test and we both paniced a bit.  Anyway, afterwards I asked my friend how she did with that.  She said that she just could not remember the correct conjugation and after many many variations of the word banah she just wrote in big letters across the page BANANA!!! and left it at that.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2009, 03:24:25 pm »

Hahaha. Banana!! Always an appropriate answer no matter what the question. Tongue

In about year 6 I had a test that I had to do and the question was 'If you have 150 apples in a barrel and you get 5 more barrels, how many apples do you have?' I answered with 'A s_!t load of apples' Amazingly, I still got an A.

I would've been more horrified than anything if anyone had actually failed that question. Hah.

Reminds me though when I was in fifth grade (I think), we had a problem on a spelling test that stated: "spell the word continent." 

...my answer was "spell the words try harder." The teacher wasn't amused at my answer to her trick question, sadly, and gave me a detention. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2009, 09:32:39 pm »

Haha Jenna, I actually got the question wrong (technically only 1/2 wrong). I read it to myself and I was like, "Well that's easy. You have 150 apples and 6 barrels!" But then I thought about it and it got difficult. How many apples are in the rest of the barrels? 150? I actually had to write it down and do a little graph for myself to get 900 (150X6). Math isn't my strong point, y'all. I have to have paper or a calculator to do two digits or more.

But on with the ridiculous essay answer I remembered. My friend had to write an essay answer about the way he walks down the hall for creative writing. He put:

"I walk very quickly, with my hands in my pockets so that I don't accidentally touch someone's butt because the hall is so crowded! How embarassing. It ruins my entire day." He got B+.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
voodoomonkey

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2009, 07:45:28 pm »

Oh, man, I recently dug out one of my 7th grade tests from the loft, we were supposed to be getting rid of old papers and tests but me and my brother could not stop laughing at this one question... meh. This is what it said:
Spell Mississippi.
I circled 'Mississippi' and wrote 'idiot' in red pen next to it. I can't imagine how I got away with that.
Another infamous answer I discovered was from the same test. The question was:
Sihad has 20 marbles. If his mother gives him 15 times the amount of marbles he already has, how many is he left with?
My answer was:
Sihad's momma is a big fat slut.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 07:54:13 pm by voodoomonkey » Logged
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2009, 08:08:16 pm »

Hehe. I was also going through all my old school things, and I found a report card from 3rd grade (this was just after I moved to my second school).
In the section where it says 'what can student improve on?' the teacher had written 'student needs to speak with less sarcasm and dark humor and improve her spelling' (it had my name.. not student.. but eh.. I'm such a internet prude)

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2009, 04:07:18 pm »

My "improvement" thing was always penmanship. My stupid, old 5th grade teacher tried to grade me on it when it WASN'T a school approved thing to grade on. She decided to try going over the school's rules and gave me a D- 'grade' on my handwriting. My mom thought it was stupid and told the teacher so, said she "didn't know why the teacher feels like she needs to waste my time with grades that don't even exist. How childish, and she's supposed to be a teacher?!" Needless to say this same teacher had a whole bunch of problems with me throughout the year.

Here's an answer I gave in her class. I didn't find it on a paper, but I was going through one of my old journals from 5th grade, remembering all the good times I had with my friend (who passed away earlier this year) and I found a segment where I was talking about a math test. Apparently the teacher wrote a really hard question on the test and I answered it with:
"You didn't teach us this."

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2009, 04:05:19 pm »

^ sounds like an evil teacher.

Anyways, not too long ago in U.S. History, we had to do our history logs (what is your opinion of... stuff over a section of notes we took), and my friend, Chance, didn't have his notes. So the teacher said that if we didn't have our notes, we'd have to "amuse" her and change her mind about it.

Well, Chance wrote down a funny story that he'd heard from one of his football buddies as his history log and the last thing he wrote was, "You wanted us without notes to amuse you, right Mrs. Rosas? Well tell me if that wasn't amusing."

When we got the notes back last Friday, Mrs. Rosas wrote in red ink, "We're not on the same page, are we Chance?", but she still gave him a 75 for making her laugh.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
astrognash
♭and Geek

Sim-Me (by Nonni)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2010, 08:45:52 pm »

It was a question about quantity or something, one of the questions like Joes has some amount of something, he gets another amount, how much does he have?

I answered "One Metric Buttload" and got half-credit.

Bacon make everything better.
Do you know where your towel is?
I'd like to thank the Y chromosome for making me the man I am today.
¿¡noʎ ʇ,uop 'ʍou ʇɥƃıɹ ʇoıpı uɐ ǝʞıן ʞooן noʎ ¡ɐɥɐɥ
Without music, life would B♭.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2010, 04:05:52 am »

HAHAHA! The word "buttload" should have been funny enough for full credit.

Hullabaloo
what the cat dragged in
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2010, 06:44:42 am »

Define ocean current.

(My best friend answer)

-It's when the speed of the sea water increases dramatically and causes slight or heavy swell. (The translation is more or less like that)
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2010, 06:56:27 pm »

During a recent physics test, one of my friends didn't know the answer to one of the problems, so, because our physics teacher is a huge Packers fan, she put down "Go Packers!" as her answer. Cheesy And she still got half-credit.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: