Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:15:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Skip Broke ingame? *Fixed! :D *  (Read 21305 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 11:20:01 pm »

Yeah, like EKozski said, its pretty hard and dangerous. I guess that's the way Maxis wanted it.  Cheesy
So unless you want to risk it, I'd say just be happy with a pretend Skip. xD

MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 11:39:26 pm »

I exported versions of all of them, I'm going to make the family in CAS, fix only a few memories, and then move them into the copy of the Broke's lot I made [That's unborkified] and go with it like that.
Yes. I'm copying EVERY DETAIL onto a new lot. Because I'm just that picky.
I'll upload my work, though I'm going to be pretty mad if somebody tells me they don't appriciate it and don't see why I'm not happy with them like they are.

EDIT:

I got my lot all done, it's as close as I can make it [pretty damn close, if you ask me] and the sims are all clones of the originals, just linked and not borked. I even got Brandi pregnant with the third baby the natural way, to make sure no hacks got on there. [I'm still gonna scan it with clean installer, though.]

I'll upload them tomorrow. I got pictures of them done, though I didn't remove my eye defaults [I thought I did, but didn't] I'm gonna remove them, and then re-take pictures.

I didn't fix any memories, though. Decided not to try and mess it up.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 01:34:47 am by MissBubbles » Logged

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 03:14:34 am »

Happy you're happy! Just to clarify, the reason the crap skip doesn't make any descendance, is because he is borked, completely and is just a copy of the bodyshop manequim. The BodyShop Manequim DOESN'T have a complete set of Meshes and Skins, so he doesn't have genetics. Everytime you want to correct a borked sim, use simsurgery. If you don't know how to use it, learn it, because it is easier than anything. Simsurgery transfer ALL the body data from a Sim to another, so it is the safest way to correct body data problems. When you are going to mess up with memories, you just create NEW memories IN GAME, not in Simpe. I mess up with memories all the time and never had problems. Of course you have also to reconsider the fact that I have been messing up with this game for 10 years, so it can be said that I have enough experience to do the impossible.
Stop using Simpe or Insimenator or Blender or whatever TO PLAY THE GAME, these are just tools to simplify your game play, not to replace it.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 07:46:16 am »

That's what I did for all of the Brokes, and then put them on  a new lot. Cheesy [I've used it all the time, especially to make versions of my favorite townies and sims that I was just messing around with in CAS, but turned out pretty.]

EDIT:

Whee! Grin

The Unborked Brokes
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:20:42 pm by MissBubbles » Logged

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: