Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:31:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  
Author Topic: *MESHER'S RESOURCE* Hi-Res Bodyshape Poser Magnet Sets - New Sets added 2-11  (Read 104266 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nappyme

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 26, 2008, 08:53:28 pm »

Thanks Mixdcrysy...I went over my steps very slowly and realized that when I exported the body, I didn't change the 'group' to 'xyz' in simpe. Anyway, here is the finished project. Thanks again!!!

* final.jpg (152.65 KB, 356x590 - viewed 815 times.)

***Requests taken for MAXIS conversions ONLY!!***<br /><br />I have The Sims 2 plus ALL Expansion Packs!!!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2008, 09:56:38 pm »

Looks great Nappyme, I hope you release it, I'd love to see more stuff out there for Vol.

I'd like to make a suggestion that many folks may not realize though... when I'm using the magnet sets for the various shapes, many times I'll adjust the position of the breast magnets somewhat to compensate for how the outfit would look naturally.  In this case I think it would look better if you raise them a bit, to smooth out the curve, since it's a fairly bulky top and would not quite contour around the bottoms of the breasts like it is here.  Just adjust the Y Axis position of each breast magnet by about 1 to 1.5, and it should do the trick, as the original position of the magnet is about -2.5, if I recall correctly, which makes them hang fairly low.  Since all of my magnets are originally designed for the nude, it makes sense to adjust them for the different clothing types.

Hope to see more!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
nappyme

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 27, 2008, 08:35:38 am »

Quote from: Warlokk;1287179
Looks great Nappyme, I hope you release it, I'd love to see more stuff out there for Vol.

I'd like to make a suggestion that many folks may not realize though... when I'm using the magnet sets for the various shapes, many times I'll adjust the position of the breast magnets somewhat to compensate for how the outfit would look naturally.  In this case I think it would look better if you raise them a bit, to smooth out the curve, since it's a fairly bulky top and would not quite contour around the bottoms of the breasts like it is here.  Just adjust the Y Axis position of each breast magnet by about 1 to 1.5, and it should do the trick, as the original position of the magnet is about -2.5, if I recall correctly, which makes them hang fairly low.  Since all of my magnets are originally designed for the nude, it makes sense to adjust them for the different clothing types.

Hope to see more!

Yes, I noticed that the breast where a little droppy. I'll modify it when I get home from work...And thanks so much for the suggestion and ALL your bodyshapes!!!! My husband is IN LOVE with the DDD's!!!!!

* final.jpg (285.81 KB, 695x583 - viewed 773 times.)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 04:40:30 pm by nappyme » Logged

***Requests taken for MAXIS conversions ONLY!!***<br /><br />I have The Sims 2 plus ALL Expansion Packs!!!
winema

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 14, 2008, 01:46:34 pm »

how do I get your magnets to show in poser.. have tried but cant find them.. have them in poser
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 14, 2008, 07:12:41 pm »

To install these, you can extract them to a folder in your Libraries\Props\ directory in Poser.

From the main post Smiley  As long as they're in the right place, they should show up in the Props catalog.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  

Jump to: