Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:54:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107291 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 18, 2008, 05:18:57 pm »

-Euphoria game engine.
-interactive fights.
-BETTER. MUSIC. (EA, you should try licensing ACTUAL music by ACTUAL people.)
-less exaggerated animations when you're playing games on the PC.
-animation creator.
-less blatant parodies of products.
-NO SecurROM.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2008, 05:33:27 pm »

^^ Holy heck, it's as if you were reading my mind recently!  :shock:  I just saw demos of the Euphoria engine, and I must say, I'm heavily impressed.  Too bad I probably won't be experiencing it either way.  Sad

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2008, 05:40:01 pm »

I'll just admire it from afar.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
sim_plicity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2008, 01:01:26 pm »

I'd like to see us be able to make them taller/shorter or skinnier/fatter. Then I'd be able to make my brother XD

He said Couldn\'t not Wouldn\'t
pandoraprincess80

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 23, 2008, 03:12:31 pm »

I'd like to see the game have an option to be more or less realistic. For example, Sims could have car accidents on the way to work (sometimes fatal, sometimes not), and if they ARE fatal, Sims could still call up the Grim Reaper and bargain with him to get their loved ones back.... that is, if they wanted that Sim to live longer. They could even get traffic tickets and have to pay the fine. Really, I could give a MILLION examples, but suffice it to say, again, more realism. AND, I hope they carry over the ceilings feature from "Apartment Life". I've wanted THAT for foreverrrr!

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing... DIMPLES!

"Listen to your Uncle Cox, Dorothies!" Dr. Cox - "Scrubs"
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 23, 2008, 04:46:42 pm »

I like the idea of new voices.  I always wanted to be able to import a sound clip of someone talking and have it generate Simlish from there.  It wouldn't be exactly the same, but it'd be at least a bit closer than the other stuff.  Oh, that'd be so cool~ <333

...Though I'm not too thrilled about TS3 coming out.  If it can do the voice thing that I just mentioned, that'll be about the only reason why I buy/download it. >w>
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 23, 2008, 06:55:40 pm »

-no more congregating and panicking around fires.
-Free Will off actually meaning Free Will Off.
HarryPotterFan

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2008, 12:46:16 pm »

I totally agree with the height thing! It drives me nuts that all the sims are the same height, not very realistic at all.  I would also like to see more realistic clothes options, and the idea that different stores sell different types of clothing rocks.  I also agree with the idea that toddlers and up should be able to interact with babies, and being able to take babies, toddlers and children shopping with you.  It would be so cool if we could go to work with our sims.  Basically everything that has already been said, plus I would like to see more options and objects for the npc's.
loversim

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2008, 06:03:38 pm »

i'd like to be able to do more realistic things with my (of course i mean my sims) babies-childredn such as:
   - grounding/spanking ~some form of punishment
   -being able to sit on the couch or chair while holding ur baby/toddler
and i've seen others have noticed all sims are the same HEIGHT. also i'd love to see more food options and clothing options like a full shirt or halter or tube top
i LOVE pandoraprincess80's idea of car accidents and traffic tickets
also i would like to be able to follow my sims to skool/work
also being able to just cruise around in your car is kool idea
i think i've given enough exs but needless to say i want my sims to have the option to be idk DIFFERENT
OHHH i almost forgot aging!: i would like to see them gradually get bigger over time instead of POOFING to another age. that would be awesome 2 me! birthdays should definately still happen but it shouldnt zap u to a different age group and CHILD SUPPORT!! and when ur female/male goes into labor she should get into an ambulance or at least a hospital they don't have to show pushing(obviously they're not gonna) but they can at least let her drive away to an ambulance with somebody/ somebody to stay with ne kidz that are already there and then put it on 3xx(speed) and then let her come back with a baby(s). And b4 the kid(s) r born she should be able to get an ultrasound and the hole 9 yards
and a hospital in general would b great dang i want alot i would also like furniture aging or u know getting stains on the floor/couch/clothes being able to wash clothes and stuff
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 05:41:47 pm by loversim » Logged
xLaurenda

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 03, 2008, 09:53:54 pm »

The trailer for the Sims 3 look like all the expansions for the Sims 2 into one game, but with better programming and more detail.

But hey as long as they're is NO Mrs. Crumplebottom, but in that trailer there was a naggy old bag.

"Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver"
[/SIZE]
ClairMunster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2008, 01:13:49 pm »

I just read some of the things people sugested and I pretty much agree with all of them! All those things would be SO great, but dont you think Maxis has already thought of them? Chances are, as nice as all these things would be, most of us dont have systems nice enough to run the sims 2 as smoothly as we would like it to be the way it is. I dont know about you guys, but on my computor, i cant play the sims 2 for 10 seconds without at least a small lag. From what Ive seen of the sims 3, it looks fan freakin' tastic, but call me pessimistic, Im worried about how well it'll run on my computor. Even comunity lots lag like a mother for me. the sims 1 didnt lag at all on my computor, but thats becuase well.. it's not all that detailed with ages and stuff Tongue
ilovecaptain
« Reply #206 on: August 06, 2008, 07:23:39 pm »

-When a sim talks on a phone while sitting down on the couch, while cooking, while using toilet, etc..
-Two sims taking a bath together (Not the spa)
-Kids do homework seated instead of sitting on the floor
-add more mythical creatures like elves, dwarfs, etc..
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 08, 2008, 12:59:32 am »

WOW i asked this question 2 years ago!!    :idea1:

Whew....you guys have made points i never would have dreamed of asking.
Yet they all show what i suspected all along. SIMS 2 was/is a serious time investment for many. SIMS 3 needs to improve upon an already great game yet as this post shows....The PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!:lurk:

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2008, 01:21:05 pm »

*Moderation Notice*:  Moved thread to new Sims 3 forum.  :angel:

I certainly hope for everyone's sake that custom content will be easy to make and share when Sims 3 comes out.  Like I said many times before, I'm not going to buy it as long as EA and Sony are still using SecuRom, but seeing as there's so many people that are hopeful for it, and the fact that the site itself will be making the transition also... it would defeat the purpose of having fun with the game our way if EA denied custom mesh making, etc.

nickcancell
« Reply #209 on: August 23, 2008, 03:58:02 am »

1. you can walk around in your neighbor hood or get in your car and direct it.
2. houses and other buildings and lots show up next to or across from your house
3. motives dont drain to half every 10 seconds >.<
4. some motives show up at certain times (morning breakfast, night sleep, etc...)
5. being able to go to school or with one of your sims to their job, (i image school like university except with classes and stuff)

thats all i want Tongue

tbh im not sure about sims 3 i mean, with all the expansions most people got, it seems like a waste, after 3 comes out.... what are we gonna do with all these mods, ep's, objects etc...?:smt120
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
  Print  

Jump to: