Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 05:35:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
  Print  
Author Topic: *MESHER'S RESOURCE* Hi-Res Bodyshape Poser Magnet Sets - New Sets added 2-11  (Read 105261 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
franciele
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2007, 02:57:50 pm »

War, I have a weird thing hapening with the Rio magnet. It's been doing it ever since I downloaded it but I keep forgetting to mention it. When I apply the magnet to the wavefront obj the thigh magnet explodes, if I close Poser and reopen the obj and re-apply the magnet it sometimes work some other times if I close the obj and reopen it a few times it will work too. I mean it works but with some work, just wondering what makes it do that. Any ideas?
None of the other magnets do it and I have all of them.

Come visit us at FrannySims!
               ~~~:love5:~~~
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2007, 05:18:32 pm »

Yep, I see that a lot too, and with TMO's help I finally figured out how to fix it... if you go into the Properties tag on the magnet zone, there is a button to edit the Falloff Graph.  The problem is caused by the fact that I took the centerpoint out of that curve to make it straight... and for some weird reason, now and then Poser decides to freak out and make that curve shoot off into the stratosphere.  If you play around with the endpoints a bit it will eventually readjust itself to where you can stick a point in the middle, and adjust it again into a straight line, and it will be fine.  Here's a picture of what it should look like, just fiddle with it until it looks like that again.  Smiley

* graph.JPG (23.95 KB, 406x292 - viewed 311 times.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 05:24:03 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
franciele
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2007, 09:06:34 pm »

Okie doke! I'll try doing that then. Cheesy Thank you!

Bakajin

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2007, 02:34:19 am »

This is exactly the problem I was trying to tell you about Warlokk. Thanks for the solution.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2007, 06:16:27 am »

Kurvy K isn't mine, it's the creation of Franciele over at FrannySims... you can find everything you need for her over there.  There should be a link to her site in each of her posts.  Smiley

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: November 08, 2007, 07:59:26 pm »

Yes, she built it by making her own Bodyshape out of my base magnet sets posted here.  I just provided the tools, the creation is all hers... Smiley

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2007, 01:53:26 pm »

Hi All--

I've posted the magnets for the new ToonGal bodyshape, check the main post!  Cheesy

franciele
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2007, 12:19:18 pm »

Yay! Thanks a bunch babe! You are my hero!

Question: What tutorial did you use to lean how to make magnets? I have Poser but I never use it exept to apply magnets. lol
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 12:27:19 pm by franciele » Logged

jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2007, 05:08:57 pm »

Ok, shoot me if I'm being stupid but I'm lost. I decided to jump on the meshing bandwagon over the winter break and I did the meshing tuts over at mts2 using milkshape. But I honestly only want to do RIO stuff and that has poser magnets. I dl'd POSER 7 demo and DAZ 1.8.15, but with DAZ I don't know where to put  the magnets, it doesn't have a libraries folder and the menu comes up totally diferent from xenos' tut. Then with Poser I couldn't get a blank scene. I read both programs docs to figure out where I was wrong and searched for the correct answers I can't find them and I'm trying not to scream. I've been working on this since 8:30 AM. Please, please, please help a dummy. You can either PM me or reply here. I'd be ever so grateful

Jacci
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2007, 06:26:28 pm »

Quote from: jaccirocker;1064723
Ok, shoot me if I'm being stupid but I'm lost. I decided to jump on the meshing bandwagon over the winter break and I did the meshing tuts over at mts2 using milkshape. But I honestly only want to do RIO stuff and that has poser magnets. I dl'd POSER 7 demo and DAZ 1.8.15, but with DAZ I don't know where to put  the magnets, it doesn't have a libraries folder and the menu comes up totally diferent from xenos' tut. Then with Poser I couldn't get a blank scene. I read both programs docs to figure out where I was wrong and searched for the correct answers I can't find them and I'm trying not to scream. I've been working on this since 8:30 AM. Please, please, please help a dummy. You can either PM me or reply here. I'd be ever so grateful

Jacci

Hun, you have to delete the model that is loaded in poser and then fix the settings to make sure that it sticks ( menu< edit< gernerel preferences< document's tab< launch to prefered state ) and then you should have a blank window everytime Wink And after you make the gmdc in meshtool, you can import it into milkshape to see if it explodes, rather that wait to see it in-game or bodyshop.

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2007, 06:36:56 pm »

Thanks MC, I'll try that. Have fun at the play tonite.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: December 14, 2007, 07:43:09 pm »

Ok I did get it to work but it won't let me import in the demo-version and 250.00 is alot to cough up for a program, much less one I'm not sure how to use. Maybe someone can walk me through DAZ, or even using the magnets in milkshape if that's possible. Please Sad
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2007, 08:32:13 pm »

DAZ doesn't support magnets, or at least it didn't last time I looked, and Milkshape definitely doesn't... Poser is really the only way to go.  However, there is no need to get the newest one, I'm still using 6, and the magnets will work with 5, and those can be found for a lot cheaper.  The first Hi-res ones were done in 5, and I got 6 part way through that project, so both definitely work.

jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2007, 11:28:30 pm »

Thanks War and MC, I'll try to see about finding those on the net tomm. Today was too long for me. I really and I mean really want to make a lots of stuff for RIO. And I feel like it's only fair that I get to it. Cheesy
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2007, 12:09:19 pm »

Ok I've got Poser 6 installed now, I'm going to try the tuts. If after pullin out the last little bit of hair I have left, and still can't get it. I'll come back for help.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
  Print  

Jump to: