Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:13:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  
Author Topic: *MESHER'S RESOURCE* Hi-Res Bodyshape Poser Magnet Sets - New Sets added 2-11  (Read 104269 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
franciele
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2008, 06:16:23 pm »

Yay they are out!!! Have I ever said that I love you? Cheesy Thank you!

Come visit us at FrannySims!
               ~~~:love5:~~~
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2008, 03:15:32 pm »

Thanks, Warlokk!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 21, 2008, 10:47:51 am »

Thank you thank you thank you thank you Cheesy I am so happy Smiley

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
mane91
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2008, 01:20:06 am »

Hi,i've a question...I downloaded your nude meshes from sexysims2,but my sims can't wear clothes...maybe it's because the idea was to have them nude,or wasn't? because when I choose the skin nothing happen,and the sizes are in clothes,nude.I would like to know if you could create skins like that,in which my sim can wear any outfit that I download,because  this way it's not working! I don't know if u understand me...you know how to do mods and hacks and I dont have idea...so congrats! sorry for my english i'm chilean if you can help me!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2008, 08:52:47 am »

First of all, what does that have to do with the magnets?

No, the shape of the skintone and nude meshes has no effect on the shape of the outfits whatsoever, they are all separate meshes and must be assigned separately.  Check the How-To link in my signature, it explains how it all works.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
siems

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2008, 11:18:35 am »

Quote from: Warlokk;1087301
I have new Preg and Fat magnet sets for my XHi-Res meshes, but for the previous sets I used the standard Fat/Preg meshes themselves as morph targets in Poser after I created the new shapes with the magnets.  This is still the preferred method I use with the XHi-Res meshes too, I just used the magnets to create the base morph meshes.

Hi.

I'm trying to add a pregmorph to a mesh that doesn't have one (The Warrior mesh) and every time I try to load a morph target with a pregnant mesh I get an error saying the target geometry has an incorrect number of vertices.

Is this just a problem with the warrior mesh being highly detailed?

Edit - Same thing happens if I try to apply a pregmorph as a morph target for a dress mesh. I understand now why, but I'd still like to add some pregmorphs for some more of the maxis defaults.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 03:43:07 pm by siems » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2008, 05:46:00 am »

A morph target has to be built with the mesh you're trying to morph... the meshes have to be identical.  You should be using the magnets for the preg morph, not trying to load a morph target.  Other than that, I've never tried to add a preg morph to a mesh that didn't already have one, so I'm not sure what it would require.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
siems

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2008, 04:45:00 pm »

heh, I found that someone already invented the wheel before me. The mystical one has already done pretty much every female mesh with an added pregmorph here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=237740

I feel stupid now trying to work the hard way rather than seeing if something had already been done. even has a morphed warrior mesh in the base set.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2008, 01:31:12 pm »

Thanks War these are working Great!!! Love them...
Oh and Now This Is what a Call an Amazon!

* Warrior.jpg (31.55 KB, 364x619 - viewed 746 times.)
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2008, 01:36:27 pm »

Quote from: siems;1178303
Hi.

I'm trying to add a pregmorph to a mesh that doesn't have one (The Warrior mesh) and every time I try to load a morph target with a pregnant mesh I get an error saying the target geometry has an incorrect number of vertices.
QUOTE]

Siems this is can Be corrected By duplicating your finished Main mesh. Remove bone ass. from the Dup. then adjucting it to the Preg body size. if your Patching 2 Preg morphs you get More lines then the Main mesh and thats why your getting this message.
Jessica2020

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2008, 07:29:48 pm »

Thank you for these Warlokk!!! You rock!! *hugz*
Jessica2020

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 14, 2008, 11:07:58 am »

ok, I thought I figured it out, but when I got into bodyshop to look at it, her head is floating above her body as well as her arms sticking out.  Now I read that this has to do with having no skeleton, but I have no idea how to fix this??  I read something about .obj and .objx could somebody explain this to me?  I'm using Unimesh and Milkshape as well, I want to work on the mesh in milkshape after I have applied the magnets!

edit: nevermind!  I figured it out with meshtool! Smiley
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 04:11:54 pm by Jessica2020 » Logged
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2008, 09:05:44 am »

Quote from: Jessica2020;1244013
ok, I thought I figured it out, but when I got into bodyshop to look at it, her head is floating above her body as well as her arms sticking out.  Now I read that this has to do with having no skeleton, but I have no idea how to fix this??  I read something about .obj and .objx could somebody explain this to me?  I'm using Unimesh and Milkshape as well, I want to work on the mesh in milkshape after I have applied the magnets!

edit: nevermind!  I figured it out with meshtool! Smiley

There is a really good tutorial here http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=52230&highlight=tutorial+magnet

You will need MTS2 Mesh tool. its the steps I think your missing..
nappyme

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2008, 06:43:37 am »

Hello all....Let me get right to it. I've been trying for about a week to convert a maxis mesh to fit Warlokk's wonderful Voluptuous bodyshape. I've read tutorial on top of tutorial and still seem to have a problem. My problem is that when I go to check out my newly converted mesh/body it's all jacked up!!! What am I doing wrong? Can someone please explain? I'm using MS3d and Poser 7. Check out the screen shot. Thanks

* problem.jpg (96.28 KB, 221x588 - viewed 645 times.)

***Requests taken for MAXIS conversions ONLY!!***<br /><br />I have The Sims 2 plus ALL Expansion Packs!!!
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2008, 04:09:22 pm »

Quote from: nappyme;1286598
Hello all....Let me get right to it. I've been trying for about a week to convert a maxis mesh to fit Warlokk's wonderful Voluptuous bodyshape. I've read tutorial on top of tutorial and still seem to have a problem. My problem is that when I go to check out my newly converted mesh/body it's all jacked up!!! What am I doing wrong? Can someone please explain? I'm using MS3d and Poser 7. Check out the screen shot. Thanks

Um, sorry but I am not sure what is happening with your mesh. When you import your obj file into MS3d, did you align the normals after you exported the objx file? Or are you using meshtool to make your gmdc? Did you follow TMO's tut here for your settings in poser?

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  

Jump to: