Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:04:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: TS2 Making Magic  (Read 17343 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 10:01:12 am »

Ooh, magic! Thats what id REALLY love. I adored it in TS1, and im just keeping everything X'd that we get it for TS2!!!

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 01:48:50 pm »

I would really love magic and some rock sims, like John Lennon and some of the other classic rock performers. Jim Morrison from the Doors would be good, too!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pyromaniac

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 06:54:12 pm »

Actually, I'd prefer it if Maxis came up with some new ideas. Making Magic and Superstar bored me senseless.

Abhoring TSR with a passion, active since 1999. :smash:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 08:30:51 pm »

Anything that includes changable infant clothes and a saxophone (or many more instruments) is fine by me.  I'll never come off of that until EA makes it happen.  :angel:

CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 08:36:09 pm »

Quote from: Paden1865;598041
I would really love magic and some rock sims, like John Lennon and some of the other classic rock performers. Jim Morrison from the Doors would be good, too!

You need all of the Beatles, plus Janis Joplen, Chuck Berry, Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, Buddy Holly, Rolling Stones, ect. all of the founders of rock, and classic rock

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
Lilyblodyn45

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 10:04:22 am »

Quote from: CobainFan;597773
IMPOSSIBLE! everyone must like rock( classic at least)

I shall underline the MUST

lol

:happy8:

Alex Life
Is My Life

(So Click That Link!)
Shpookiecat

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2007, 05:53:00 pm »

Oh, I miss playing MM. Especially the drunk gnomes, they were always good for a laugh, although, quite annoying after a while.

CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2007, 06:01:50 pm »

i remmeber once, i when to the superstar town(had all but unleased, and hot date) and i met angela sombody, and i turned her into a frog! then thatt weird little guy came and yelled at me. that was funny. i then when around and killed off every celeb that was more famous then my simself that looked nothing like me( looked just like Kurt Cobain, and he was a rockstar sim!) i had a celeb gravyard, then i goit sims2, and haven't played it since. the guy who turn sombody into a toad, was this freaky goth guy, who must have been married 10 times, before he killed off his famous spouse. that was a blast.

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2007, 07:39:23 pm »

So,as the hacks can be considered as magic items,I made a magic shop and I'm seling the Insimenator objects,the skills adjustor,the toddler trainer,all of them.But they cost 1 dollar,so I had to set own price,manualy,60 to 80 dollars each(hard to click 60 times per item).Everybody buys everything and this time,they can use the things.The fortuneteller maried an elder and they run the magicshop together,they don't make a lot of money but they are doing fine.It would be so good to have the butterchum and the spinnwheel and the wine thing for Seasons!

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2007, 04:35:55 pm »

I have sims of all the Beatles and they aren't too bad, but I would like to see all of the classics in a rock expansion. Including David Bowie.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 05:06:29 pm »

aw yes Bowie, but we need him in his Ziggy Stardust form also.

Misty

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 06:56:04 pm »

I really enjoyed Makin' Magic.  After a while going to the lots to get all the ingredients for the spells got to be bothersome so I downloaded mods so I wouldn't have to.  Otherwise it would've taken forever to see a beanstalk grow and as it was I never did see one get really big.

I thought the objects in MM were the best!  I loved the butter churn, spinning wheel, baking different things, etc.

poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 10:30:05 pm »

I would definitely want Super Star. I really enjoyed it, but the obsessive fan was just a bit annoying. The only fun thing about him was seeing the butler slap him in the face. Good stuff.

playsimlove

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2007, 07:26:38 pm »

A butler would be a cool thing to get back in the sims 2.  Super star and Makin' magic in the sims 2 are definetly the top 2 games everyone seems to want. Including me ^_^
pjrpepsi
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2007, 03:39:26 am »

MM was my favorite in TS1. I would love for them to create a version for TS2.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: