Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 06:28:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!!!!! now please :(  (Read 1775 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Riellex3

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2007, 02:45:38 am »

my family just had a new-born and i let the guy come pick her up. but when he reached the crib he just stopped... if you let him do something else like watch tv he would just stand their but he still moves [ hand gesture, etc] HELP!!

i tried moveobjects on and it did make him move but he still wont do anything!

help please! i don't want to restart the family Sad

helpppp!!! please

:jester: mwahahaha >:]:toothy7:
kere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 03:08:15 am »

I think you will need to quit out of the lot and enter it again. Alternatively, if you save the lot, you can move the family out, and then back in again. You wont need to restart the family - but you will need to refurnish the house.
Riellex3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 03:21:10 am »

oh ok thanx Smiley xD i'll try it out now

:jester: mwahahaha >:]:toothy7:
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 03:26:21 am »

I'd just delete him and reload the lot, he'll be there. I hated that Season bug. Thank goodness for Squinge, before they came out with the patch otherwise I'd have been a murdering Sim fool. lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 03:39:33 pm »

I hate when that happens...

It's probably already posted somewhere but to unstick a sim you hit CTRL-SHIFT-C to bring up the cheat console. Then you type in boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true and hit enter.

Shift-click on the stuck sim in the live mode. Some menus should pop up if you got the command right... Find the one that says "Force Error" and click on it. A popup with an error should show up... You'll have two options... Cancel or Reset... Just pick one of them and the sim should work normally...

Hit CTRL-SHIFT-C to bring up the cheat menu again and type in
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false to turn off the cheat...

You have to type out the codes exactly as written or else the cheat wont work...

boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 03:54:48 pm »

Ooh thankies DannyRock, I have always moved them out (if I mistakenly saved) then refurnished. ugg. That will be such a big help!

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 05:11:38 pm »

Needing to type in caps/no caps seems to differ from game to game. for mine, it doesn't matter so long as I get the spelling right.

Another way is to enter moveobjects on into the cheat box, go into buy mode, select the frozen sim and delete him. then you exit to the neighborhood and reload the house. Your sim will be by the mailbox.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: