Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 11:58:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim Ideas?  (Read 44532 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2006, 02:09:58 pm »

I have some ideas/wishes.  I kinda posted most of them here:
http://www.insimenator.org/showpost.php?p=443747&postcount=19

xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2006, 04:00:59 pm »

^^ ooooh great ideas!

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2006, 05:21:14 pm »

Tons of great ideas.  Especially in Sasha's huge post there.
More ages would be nice, but there doesn't have to that many.  Just adding in Preteen and middle aged would be good even.
I started to think of heights as well.  Don't think I posted this, but maybe more slider options for the body?  Like being able to control hips and waist size?  Shoulder width and arm length and stuff like that.  Even neck length.
Accents sound awesome too!  Ah, so many cool ideas to think about!

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
simcat06

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2007, 04:37:33 am »

I wish that you could have prams and be able to take your babies around with you to community lots. I hate having to leave a nanny with my baby when i leave. And when i come back fom the community lot i want the time to have changed too!!

Check out my new house 24 Maple Drive Here :rabbit:
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2007, 08:47:35 am »

it would be nice if you could create families with just teens and their grandparents in CAS. they never allow you to go without parents. or better yet, have elders as parents of teens.

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2007, 06:26:20 am »

Wow...I just read some of the older posts...and a few requests there have actually been fulfilled...like having pets...and there was a few others i cant remember now..but still... maybe the powers that be are aware of what players want...or at least visit fan sites to find out...

What I'd like to see is more random stuff...like accidents happening I had a ball yesterday trying to make a pregnant sim be pushed down the stairs by her really evil ex-husband, having her tumble down, and land on a table with a candle on it...then having her lie unconcious while the house caught fire  <- all for a storyline... not hectic stuff like that, but tripping on stairs or over furniture?  

*  Neat sims wiping their feet on the doormat before going into the house...but REAL quick, this could be annoying...

*  Changes to the house and landscape...like in the sims 1, when you disturbed the ground the grass grew back later on... the terrain paints should fade with time, and the paint on the house should dull... If a room is on fire the walls and floor should go black... steps would break through after some time, and windows would be visibly dirty (Kaylynn would have to have a specific wash-day for windows!)

*  Live-in maids, or at least having them stay in a room at the back.

*  Kids pretending to be sick to stay at home Smiley

*  Having parent-free households..(as previous posters noted!)

---and i agree with everything dutchdude posted!
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2007, 09:46:00 pm »

Here's a new one that's a bit morbid.  Maybe if you have a sim that's overweight they could have a heart attack.  Depending on how overweight the sim is the HA could be mild, moderate, strong or fatal.
Another one I just thought of is that every time a sim wakes up/gets out of the shower you can choose new clothes.  Unless you only have one outfit that is.
And a third one, if a sim is serious their fun will go down from watching KidzTube no matter what their age.  More fun-loving would go up at any age.  And other things, like Neat sims getting fun from cleaning things like counters and showers.

I love the idea of heights, but, thinking about it, that would mean re-vamping hugs, kisses, backrubs, and pretty much all other social interactions that involve touching.

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2007, 08:48:11 pm »

OK, I just realized the 'aging sims in CAS' isn't very descriptive.  What I meant was the 'days left 'til this age'.  I don't really like having parents at the bgeinning of the adult stage with teen kids, because it seems like they would have to been teens for the kids to grow up that fast.

Another along with the overweight: Degrees to it all.  Instead of the veritcal bar, a horizontal one with a small vertical one coming off the middle.  The middle would be normal...let's just do a photoshop of it.
It's a bad example, but it works.  Each section is a degree.  In the first overweight zone your sim look a bit heavier.  A bit more so on the next, all the way down to the end where they look maybe twice the normal size.  Same with the underweight only to the opposite extreme, looking thinner.
Fitness could have levels as well, but I think you get the general idea.

* new weight bar.jpg (20.01 KB, 556x131 - viewed 269 times.)

maddie172

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2007, 09:57:40 pm »

i'd like more social interactions, but lots more to do with pregnancy. i.e. more interactions with the baby rather than just 'rub belly' and 'talk to baby'. some acknowledgment of the sim being pregnant would be nice...sims being able to tell other sims they are pregnant...a bigger belly. clothes for infants.. sims being able to comfort each other...sit with infants and toddlers (hold them on laps etc)

Phoebe: I love Drunk Monica! She's so much more fun than Regular Monica!
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2007, 08:44:57 am »

Quote from: jjsmith;70965
i want magic. :toothy5: the best thing you can do for your sim is put a curse on someone who gets on their nerves, or magically make homework disappear, or even have them make love potions... or poison:evil2:

There are potions at MTS2, the gypsy matchmaker sells potions and I just kill sims that get on my nerves! (There are guns at SimWardrobe that sim-a can use to kill sim-b)
For me, it would probably be more food, more clothes, more custom careers and maybe fix some old glitches. Yes, I'm boring Smiley
EDIT: Reading some of the above posts, Maxis really underplayed the "pregnant sim". I think they should be whizzed off to hospital before they give birth, or at least do it lying down!
Or, if they ever come to their senses and include teen pregnancy (yes, I know about the inteen) then the parents should either get really mad at the teenager or comfort them (depending on their personality).

Sims shoudl definatly have nicknames. I have a sim called Isabella Rose, but I always refer to her as Rose. Whenever I get a message saying "Isabella Rose is doing well in school..." it doens't flow to well.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 08:50:06 am by SimulatedDork » Logged

-Gemma-
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2007, 12:05:55 pm »

Along with nicknames, Middle names.  And then you can choose what name you want them to go by.
If you hover over their character selecter it has their real name, but all the little pop-ups have the name they go by.

SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2007, 04:21:03 pm »

That's just what I was thinking too, Axel.
Another idea which I stole from a speculating EP/SP 6 thread was Home & Maintainance. Like DIY kits, home-fix-it-quick supplies etc. etc. You know, something to fill the garage with, other then just a Lamborghini.
Just a Lamborghini

-Gemma-
BrokenPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2007, 08:51:16 am »

I heard that you can't take Pets to shows and win trophys anymore.. Gah thats a real shame. So yeah, they should've included that!

And a 'middle aged' age group would've been cool because i always seem to make my adults look around mid 20s early 30s, so i would of liked an age group that was late 30s and mid 40s, that would have been cool.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 05:50:41 am by BrokenPrincess » Logged

Save me from myself.
BrokenPrincess
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2007, 03:02:20 pm »

There's lots of CC that creates "older looking" sims, but there's nothing like Maxis doing a job-well-done for us instead Smiley
Oh, that's right, they haven't done it yet *fume*

-Gemma-
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2007, 06:12:44 pm »

You know what would be really cool to see with the aging system?  Being able to watch your sims grow, little by little, from a tiny infant all the way through elderhood.  Not just the little instant confetti poof from baby to toddler, toddler to child, etc.  I've seen something similar to what I'm talking about done before in a few other games, and I hope that this becomes a Sim reality one day.  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: