Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:33:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 141380 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2006, 05:22:03 pm »

i have another you watch some movie or tv show and think that would make a great sim story lol.i may do that if i ever get around to it lol

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Hellkat7

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2006, 06:04:41 pm »

When you assure your husband that typing motherload will increase your money.

When you go to your mirror to change your appearance and you have to work to make it change.

When you wish you looked like the sim that you just created and start thinking that haircut or color might really work for you.

When you can't tell the difference between your real family and your sim family and you call your husband by the wrong name.

When you decide to redecorate and realize that it will take alot more than pausing and clicking to get your new look.

When your husband can't tell if you are talking about RL or your sims game.
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2006, 11:52:40 pm »

1 ) You always say aloud "I am in too much of a bad mood to skill up"

2 ) When it's your birthday, you tend to spend around while people throw confetti around you

3 ) You are telling yourself these aren't true, while you know they are

4 ) You wish you can download a hack that makes your boss better (lol)

5 ) You look toward the sky, looking for a cheat box to enter a cheat

5 ) Your homepage is Insim

6 ) You cry when your game crashes

7 ) Whenever you watch TV, you try to find animations to match it

8 ) You can speak Simlish

9 ) You study Simstwology (pronounced Sims-2-ology)
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2006, 08:25:13 am »

lol frogman i love all 9 of those and have done at least 4 - 8 myself rofl hmm number 9 looks promising got to see if that's available lol

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
shellyk

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2006, 08:28:32 am »

Okay here's three . . .

- When you leap into your partners arms and get anoyed that he doesn't think it was romantic and drops you.  

- When you spend that long sitting in front of a computer you added extra cusions to your chair (numb bum syndrome!)

- When you go to your room and only come out for food and to go to the toilet (and the food is all stuff you can eat at the PC sandwiches wtc.).  

Gotta say I spent this weekend in my PJ's from Saturday through to 3.35am this morning got to work at 8.45am and spent most of my day on insimenator and modthesims instead of working cause I'm to tired to concentrate!!!

I had to have a shower yesterday and I took 15 minutes to shower, 10 minutes to pigtail my hair (it's down to my butt) and got into a fresh set of PJ's still wet and went back to my PC.

ShellyKScotland----------------------
"Girl's kick ass, says so on the T-Shirt":rabbit:
marit

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2006, 01:05:39 pm »

When you're looking at screenshots and you try to use the control panel to zoom in. Or you hover your mouse over the action queue in a screenshot to see what they're doing. :tongue5:

Mari
"Anyone without a sense of humor is at the mercy of the rest of us."
calalily

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2006, 12:58:03 pm »

When you fear losing your loved ones, and actually shed a tear when the sim version of them dies.

When your husband gets jealous cause your sim is married to someone else.

Terra Caliente

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2006, 01:09:25 pm »

when you are pissed at not being able to get the quick relations for you to work on getting you into a relation tongue

My unrelated to Sims, and currently under construction, site

Oh and if I ever get :ot:  please tell me, k pumpkin?
Maluy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2006, 11:05:27 pm »

In the night,You go to the kitchen for breakfast because your Sims get up
Emma_x

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2006, 11:07:00 am »

you know, i have never had hula dancers.
hm.
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2006, 12:32:56 am »

When cleaning out your clothing files-in game-and you have this Sim up there, and as you are going through page after page, they start groaning and you apoligise.
When during this same process you go to the fridge for a drink, and your Sim calls you and you say, "I'm coming right back."

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
Lasinad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2006, 03:21:27 pm »

Quote from: baileybop
When during this same process you go to the fridge for a drink, and your Sim calls you and you say, "I'm coming right back."
I'll be surprised, and maybe even mortified if that happened. It's hard to scare me, so ya know.

Ymm dra dymac yna dumt,
Ymm dra unlretc kuha.
Mucd eh so ufh funmt,
Huf E lyna vun tayt kyntahc.
Miao

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2006, 12:49:05 am »

Guilty of the following:

When you make a Self-Sim, stare at her in game, and think Gosh, I wish I was that thin or Gosh, I wish I had a hot boyfriend.

When last you saw the time, it was about 5 or 6 hours ago, but you thought you played just half an hour.

When you find yourself making all the same facial expressions as Sims because you watch them so often.

When you start dancing like Sims.

When you type Ctrl+Shift+C on the desktop and realize that doesn't bring up the Task Manager.

When you press "3" as a website is loading slowly, hoping it'd speed up.

When you wish that everyone you know were a Sim...

When you can't help but giggle when you see or hear "Woo hoo!".

When you wish you could change your haircut instantly just by looking at the mirror in order to avoid a huge mess.

When you yell at your Sims as if they were listening and then direct them to do what you want XD.

When watching Sims with babies and toddlers, you suddenly get a want to have a baby yourself even though you don't have a boyfriend, much less a husband.

When you wish there was some Simmer Up Above to direct your life, and curse him/her out when your "aspiration meter" is "in the red".
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 12:52:37 am by Miao » Logged
susaninsturgis

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2006, 08:10:51 pm »

LOL go to sleep and you are a sim...and you wakeup  disappointed, because it was only a dream!!! (sigh) Or worst, dream about your favorite sim's life, problems, and wake up realizing your becoming a sim!!
Zukn

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2006, 08:45:45 pm »

If playing the Sims causes you to lose touch with your family then the contact was never that close.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: