Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:08:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer? Free will on or off?  (Read 15471 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chinami

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2007, 06:55:22 pm »

As the title said, "Which do you prefer Free will on or off?" I prefer off so I can control them and they don't go CRAZY! But I sometimes like off because I like to see what the other sims do and I can focus on just one sim at a time, seeing them be destructive is also AWESOME too! How about you?
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 07:21:15 pm »

I usually use Free Will on, most of my Sims (It's Amazing!) know how to take care of themselves. But whenever I'm fillming, snapshotting, or not wanting tod eal with sims and their want to play games or do the ever so occasional stupid thing, I play with it off.

Science makes everything sound painful.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 03:05:36 am »

I always play with Free Will on, it's more fun IMO Wink specially with ACR :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 03:15:18 am »

Oh yeah...I leave free will on all the time, as I like to have a bit of unpredictability in my game. I happen to have ACR installed too...lol

:blob6:
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 07:09:16 am »

Freewill and ACR is the best! I've had several children conceived that way. Usually I play with it off unless I don't have specific plans for them.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 07:33:40 am »

I always play with free will on. I hate micro-managing my sims (unless they're being really obnoxious)-but I don't let them get away with everything!

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 07:59:09 am »

To me, it's either/or.  (I have a heck of a lot of "no autonomy" mods, so it's a lot easier to have them do their thing without seeing "kicky bag" and "pillow fight" in the que.  :lol:)

When I'm actually playing, I have free will on.  But when doing contests, taking pics, and all that stuff, it's a definite off.  :angel:

MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 08:04:48 am »

I'm such a control freak, I try to put it on, but my sims are moody and hate each other unless I force them to be nice. Im mean master, so I make them beat up other sims (thanks to carigon@sism2workshop).

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
Oprah

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 09:20:35 am »

Always freewill. I love when something unpredictable happens in my game, sometimes it sparkles a completely new story and when it has some undesired result, there is always the option to leave without saving Wink
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 04:41:54 pm »

Interesting everyone :3 I usually have it off, I like to control my sims and happen to be good at multitasking! I'm just curious, but is there a way you can make only ONE sim with Free will off or does everyone have to have free will off? Thanks!
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 05:00:10 pm »

I do believe that there is a "free will for 1 sim" mod over at MTS. At least that's what I remember.

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 05:20:01 pm »

i prefer free will off

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
maniac19642003
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 05:45:54 pm »

I keep free will on as well except for when I'm trying to get some sims to stand next to each other and not move or anything then I turn it off til I get the shots I want then it goes back on right away and I also have ACR lol.
Shpookiecat

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 06:40:40 pm »

OK, I must be out of the loop or been in my hole too long, but please enlighten me, what's ACR???

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 09:10:34 pm »

Autonomous Casual Romance.  It's Two Jeff's most popular mod, found only on the InTeen site.  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: