Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:16:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch Hunts I am finaly done  (Read 45084 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 03:31:13 pm »

But every time they would ask for my name, my answear had to appear ' I am a good wife of John Switzenklein'

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 03:32:51 pm »

Ooh - nice big piccies!  Now I can see how much attention to detail you've given this great story!:happy8:

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 03:33:44 pm »

In our town there was 3 plases where you could  find stanishing dresses and gossip with old lady  that do not have anything more to do but just say how new generation is worse than their and what type of manners do we have.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 03:39:10 pm »

One place was owned by french count Fransiso de Loveccla. Where you could enjoy  two ball rooms, gossip room with piano, and hoge garden with labyrint. But I went there few times and than stopped. Want to know why? I will tell you any way. It was a regular day, the old countess is old friend of my mother and always wanted me as her dother in law and did not knew that I was merried. She wanted me and her son to tie our destiny together for ever and even more. Oh this young man was charming and could swept me from my feet. I tryed to be  galant and nice to him.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 03:43:05 pm »

Every wensday I would come for lanch, he was funny gentleman. But he was no more than a friend to me. I liked his toasts and manners, but no one could make me forget about my duty to the God and my husband.
So it was a regular lunch when he made a toast " To us"

I miled and drunk vine till the wery buttom, I was affraid of my reputation. I did not want to disapoint my friend but did not wanted to give him a false hopes.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 03:45:04 pm »

He blew me a kiss and sayed that I am most beautiful flower.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 03:52:46 pm »

" My garden contains the most exotic flowers and sculptures in the world" he told me in a gentle voice
"Indeed" I replied quietly with a bit of exitment and sadness
" But still there is a flover that cant be planted in the earth, and I cant take a seed from it without  its permition. I am a collectioner, but I cant buy it with no money in the worl" he plased a beutiful box on the table.

'Let my love and tis ring be a payment for your heart and hand  that I would treasure for  the rest of my life. Do not regect this faivor of mine, I love you from the first moment I saw your eyer that deep like an ocean, my hear melted when I saw this smile of an innosent child. Do not let me to fall from heven in to the hell.'
I swallowed hard, I did not know what to say, but I know one thing for sure I did not love him as he did.
'Oh my dear friend, your words like a honey from the spring bee, but there is already somebody in my heart that has possesion of my soul.'

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 03:58:11 pm »

At first he looked at me with those ddep eyes of his, and  than his head droped on the table and a scary roar of an wild animal came up  and hit the heaven with it.

'I am sorry me dear friend, dont be sad I do not worth your love, if you want to I can always be by your side and support you, you do posses the part of my heart but there is not enough love for you.

" what is your friend ship to me, it will not replace me the heart that you have crashed with the cupids arrow and now trow it like a toy that is played anough with?"

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 04:04:36 pm »

" Oh you an devil in the fleash oh why did you punish me like that, oh what did sin did I do to you, I hate the restless word love that poisoned my lips, oh heaven why did you send me an angel that I cant love and bare to toch? Oh God  why do you punish me for with this course, didnt I go to your home every Sabbatah day? Nor I helped poor? Or did not I gave half of my fortune to build more of your houses? But know now that I curse your home and everybody in it. No holy word will be told in my house untill I can posses this goody wife of unfaithfull husband"
This was the last time when I actualy came his house, I did not know why he dared to say those things to my good and most tresured person in the world, but the love is blind and I did not questioned it.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 07:33:47 pm »

Well there was another place that I USED To go to, it belonget to Maharaja Ali.

I enjoyed spending time there  dancing in different costumes and see bellydance of most carming women.

But once up a time he asked me.
" I see you as the flower of the west, and I wish you to see me as your master."

I was surprised if you can say that.
"But my lord if I can recall you have a wife."
"He has five wifes, he is our master and we are his slaves it is a honor for us to be his puppets" Told Fatima

That was also the last time when I went there.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:36:16 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 07:54:46 pm »

But it was ok, at least I had one more place to go where I do not worry about my beauty because my friend was married. His name was Xi Zhemin, he had wife and my best firend V and 2 children.

I enjoyed going to their tea seremony.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 07:57:35 pm »

Since child hood I liked dressing as a pesants do. And sometims I did all dirty work. But when I have become a honored wife I did not want to have any cervent nor I wanted nobody in my house I lived a seacret and hidden live away from all that citys urban crazy house effect.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2008, 08:10:51 pm »

I belive that  in my life I had a few clixam moments where I did change from time to time. And I am about to tell of one of them or maybe two. It began from the night time. I had a dream that my beloved husbend was about to merry our princces Diana. I woke up all is weat. Ofcource it was just a dream I knew that my dear John would never have done that to me knowing my attitude he would crash me to nothing.

Next morning I was planting some tomatoes and went to see how are my beloved apple trees are doing. There I saw a note on my garden tools.
"My dear Mica

I know all this year you have waited for me. I know all your steps and I am more than sure that you were more than a good wife and have done all of duties you have been asked for. But I feel that I did not compleat my duty to you and there for I have to leave you. King have approved my decision and now you are free to go my charm. In order to eascape the dishonour tell that I die. Be in mourm for a few monts in all your sorrows and black, but then find a deasent husbend. I leave you a house to go, and a money. I am sorry but this is the cruelty of the world and sooner or later you would find out of my shamelles pashion for our princces.
Your always John"
Note have fallen from my hend, tears have run trough my cheeks and sour taste have touched my lips.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2008, 08:18:01 pm »

And then I walked home not realizing all what have heppened

I went to my guest room to draw something to help me realize what i am feeling. And than something inside of me broke. My head droped on my palms and sobs came out of my mouth.

I hated my self I wanted to pill of the skin from my face.

But it wouldent come of so I began to growl

I could not stand it so began screaming.

I was screaming louder and louder hoping the world to hear me, hoping that he would hear me and come back to me. I did not feel that I deserved that kind of punishment in my life.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2008, 08:39:27 pm »

I felt that at this point I lost everything that was beign in value for me. I lost a point and meaning in life, I was living a life that I have been told to live and now only source of my living was destroyed. I desidet to sell house and brought old farm in dark courner of our forrest far away from other living sourcess.

I have chenged, the black become the color I only saw in my way, where I went only darkness and cold would follow me.

Soon I even began to hate myself and the way I look so I desidet to cover up everything that would show a lady in me.

Never again did I have a tear in my eye. I knew that there will be no way back where I have came from.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: