Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:48:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Swaddled Infants (Baby Diaper Replacements)  (Read 73913 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« on: May 13, 2008, 04:53:00 pm »

(somewhat) As requested by theraven:

With Hat

No Hat

(Sorry for the crap angles... the game has been quite evil to me lately, and I've been unmotivated to try taking more shots again.  :?)

It has been said that these little buggers wiggle around like little worms... just like I intended.  :smile bi:  There are some slight clipping issues, as seen in the shots above when the infant is laying down, and somewhat when they are held up or played with.  Not as major as the test version that I had available, and not as screwed up in the UVs either.  Wink

Note that there is one important detail you must pay attention to:  Only have ONE of these types of files enabled at a time, whether they'd be mine or anyone else's.  Otherwise, you'll get some funky stuff going on with infant overrides clashing with each other.  Also note that in order to get these to show up properly, your Sim/Object Detail may need to be set on "High".  :angel:

No extra meshes are required for these to work.  The recolors and mesh are all in the same .package file

Special thanks goes out to BlooM for his hard work in making the original base mesh I requested a while back and used in this project.  :notworth:  

Mesh Details:

With the Hat  
Face count:  670
Vertex Count:  742

Without the Hat
Face count:  428
Vertex Count:  564

Texture & Mesh Policy

You may:

::smilieiforgetwhi::  Make recolors and use any part of my texture. No permission is needed, but feel free to show me your work so I can download it, too.  :smile bi:

::smilieiforgetwhi::  Redistribute these meshes with your recolors (you'll have to anyways in this case... :lol:), but please link back to this thread and check for updates.  I frequently go back and check to see if there's anything I need to improve on.  Wink

::smilieiforgetwhi::  Use any parts of the meshes in your projects (since it's a direct edit and combination of EAxis' meshes anyways.  :lol:)

You may NOT:

:stop:  Post this or your recolors on any paysites.  That includes TSR, folks.  Support the people that work hard on CC just for the fun, not the money.  :tongue3:

:stop:  Use any part of my textures/meshes on items set as "Donation" or "pay".  Don't use my hard work your financial gain.  Karma will eat your soul if you do.  :yummy:

Any constructive critique is welcome. Please let me know if you find any faults or have any problems getting my meshes to work.  I'd definitely appreciate it so I can work out the issue and know what not to do the next time I make a mesh.  :lol:

Recolors for these in Pink, Blue, Green, Lavender, and Yellow will follow sometime during the week.  Be on the lookout!  :smile bi:

Hope you enjoy!  :angel:

* Swaddled~Baby-Hat.JPG (34.65 KB, 600x600 - viewed 54739 times.)
* (~TA12~)-Swaddled-Baby_Mesh-All_White-HAT.rar (105.83 KB - downloaded 5043 times.)
* (~TA12~)-Swaddled-Baby_Mesh-All_White-NO_HAT.rar (96.55 KB - downloaded 5619 times.)

~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 10:04:30 pm »

Brilliant work Tenshii Tongue
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 10:41:01 pm »

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!!!! Cheesy
(I must say I really like what you did to the blanket textures. it looks a lot more like a blanket now, and the clothing is SOOOO cute!)

*will be making recolors as soon as possible* Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 10:44:09 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
angel8416

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 11:54:30 am »

thank you it looks wonderful:)
t2suggas

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 03:21:33 pm »

Brilliant, I've been watching the thread about this with great interest.

Fantastic work.
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 03:55:44 pm »

Thanks for sharing!
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 05:20:06 pm »

Aww Awesome job Tenshii!

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Rayleen

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 06:12:50 am »

Thank you, very cute download!!

:angel: Smile, Love, Laugh, Hug. It's the only things in life that cost us nothing and give us so much in return.::smilieiforgetwhi::
Recoradyn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 06:20:18 am »

Tenshii this is awesome!! I loved the test version and I know I am going to LOVE this one!!! :love1:You have done a FANTASTIC job and I am so looking forward to Raven's awesome recolors!! My sim babies and their families thank you too!! Cheesy
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 01:40:42 pm »

Awesome job my friend, as always, Im proud of your creations. Here's to many more! :thumblef:

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Dominie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 11:49:12 am »

Tenshii..wonderful work as always..ty so much!

1st Recapture - Chiara Hander, Strictly Sim Dancing - Arnaldo Balboa, Bachelorette CaboSanLucas - Antonio Balboa, StarTrek Intrepid - Thavanichent th'Dani. 2nd World's Hottest Fireman-Miki Suen, Married by Simmerica - Jared and Bryton Blaine, Hell date - Carlos Balboa, Best Bride Summer -Cadi and Antonio. 4th BOC 3rd cycle - Kimi Suen
gbby919

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 11:54:55 am »

You did it!!!!!!!! Great work and thanks.
femsuii

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008, 06:30:47 am »

Very cute, I like it even better than the testversion. But I have a question, don't know if it's possible. I use the Ogula's Hospital Bassinette and the fake baby from http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=124389 for my hospitals. Is it possible to put the cute babyblanket on the fake baby? Cause I really love your blanket way more:)
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2008, 07:23:39 am »

Thank you for the compliments, everyone!  :angel:

Femsuii, I would probably try it, but I'm not sure boblishman allows any modifications to his meshes, even now... at least that's what I know since the last time I heard or seen.  I know that he doesn't want his original mesh files uploaded anywhere else, but it's unclear if that means modified or otherwise... :dontknow:

femsuii

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2008, 09:06:01 am »

Could you ask? *Begs with puppy eyes*
It says in the text:
'This is a reworking of the 'hidden' baby mesh and texture found in the game by Numenor and LyricLee. All I did was move the model slightly and add the blanket.'
If he says no, could you do the same thing he did, only different? Or is that considered stealing... :$
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: