Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:18:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monique's Computer/Laptop Varieties - Apartment Life (12-24-16) - UPDATED  (Read 333990 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TalishaRose

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2020, 02:41:20 am »

Hi Chaavik,

I only recently got this mod to update Monique's original mod and have noticed that my sims no longer autonomously use this computer. Before they would play games, chat and write articles (if I have the auto WA turned on), now they wont touch it unless I tell them too. The only exception is the school study when I assign it to a child they will go to it and study, but if they need to get their fun up at the end of studying they will not play games on it they will go to the other computer in the house which is Mr Humbles and use that.
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2020, 01:57:34 pm »

By defaults actions on Monique Computers are non-autonomous. If you want to change this and are familiar with using Simpe it's easy to change. Open computer file in Simpe, click on pie menu functions (TTAB) and open in plug-in view, for actions that you want the Sim to  use autonomously change number in autonomy box to 32. Actions that you don't want the Sim to use autonomously should be 64. After you've updated your selections don't forget to commit and save changes.  Always make a back-up copy of your file just in case.
Jatzette

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2022, 11:03:38 pm »

No, I haven't done the LS computer. Kind of tied up in other things at the moment, but I will get to that later on when I have a chance. Smiley

I've been wondering whether Chaavik ever got around to this, or whether anyone else was ever given permission to?  Seeing as a number of new meshes were uploaded by SigmundSims https://sigmundsims.tumblr.com/post/154982090745/monique-hacked-computers and there is a LS conversion of the standard PC as a standalone item (not bundled) by sunniwawa https://www.tumblr.com/sunniwawa/613229773697777664/a-couple-of-years-ago-i-downloaded-a-bunch-of-ts2 .  So I just wondered if there was a monique'd version available at all, I've been looking on and off for months and cannot find any.  Thanks to all the creators involved, you're all genius, and I hope I'm not insulting anyone by requesting that, if this hasn't been done, if anyone is available or has permissions to, I'm sure the whole community would appreciate it.  And if it does already exist and a link can be posted here I'll be forever in your debt.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: