Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:48:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Squinge's Mega College Pack - Apartment Life - NEW INFO: 11-26-2017  (Read 266838 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Scratch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2008, 02:22:17 pm »

I'm so happy to see this mod being updated....

I was using this mod for a long time, I think I found it around the time OFB came out... but i could be wrong... I'm old and so is my memory...

I was using this mod until i installed BV and sent one of my YA's off for a vacation on twikki... when he got to there he had aged up to adult

I was so disappointed to have to give up on this mod because of that aging issue, I'd like to be able to send my YA's for a mid term vacation but I don't want them to become adults when they get to their hotels.

Has anybody else had this happen? Is it just a glitch in my game? Can i send my YA's on a vacation now?

I'm also concerned about sending them to a hobby lot, wondering if the same thing may happen because the hobby lots are sort of in a subhood.

Thanks for the time and effort all of you have put into this mod...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 02:24:35 pm by Scratch » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2008, 03:06:29 pm »

This set of college mods are NOT compatible with Bon Voyage.

Use the TeenToYANoCollege EP5 from Seasons and the rest of the mods from before Seasons.

If you have FreeTime as your latest EP, then go to EP7 and download the FreeTime version of the Mega College Pack with their own updated mods for FT.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Scratch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2008, 04:54:52 pm »

I'm sorry if i didn't make myself clear enough...

The reason i'm asking about this in this thread is because AL is the latest EP i have... if FT was my latest EP then i would have posted my question in that thread...

My question is... If i send one of my YA's to a subhood, will they age up to adult when they arrive there? That has happened before with older versions of this mod and i'm wondering if that issue has been fixed???

Quote from: Chaavik;1440501
This set of college mods are NOT compatible with Bon Voyage.
So... this mod will only work with the game as long as BV isn't installed??? I'm confused..
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2008, 02:46:00 pm »

This mod is for AL but if you have BV & AL you can use it.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2008, 03:28:26 pm »

Thanks for clarifying the question, Mr Squinge. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2008, 04:12:27 pm »

Your Welcome Smiley

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2008, 12:16:51 pm »

I had up to three YAs on a test lot at one time when I was testing to make sure the mods for FT were working properly. It is not easy managing 3 YAs. And yes, you have to spawn a Semester Tester for each YA you have, and make sure they're positioned in a way you can remember which Semester Tester belongs to who. Like if they each have their own room, their Semester Testers can be put in there for easier tracking of whose they belonged to.

Dancing Squirrels
MacJake

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2008, 09:39:05 am »

Actually I had the exact same thing as Scratch mentioned happen yesterday. I haven't played a vacation hood in a long time and decided to send some YAs over to get give it look and when they arrived they had all aged up. I sent them home to see what would happen and they arrived back at their dorm as adults. Also all their wardrobes had changed to whole bunch of EA stuff and all  4 had the exact same collection. There was also some strange person in the cab with them when they arrived, don't know where she came from. (bizarre but interesting)

I wouldn't have of thought this mod caused the conflict but when I saw the other post I thought... hmmm, I wonder.

Just so you know I also have Inge's UniBreak installed. Although I didn't use it this time, it's there.

Is it possible there is some conflict happening? And ya I'm playing AL.

securom.NOT

accompanied by lots of sword waving and whatnot
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2008, 01:17:23 pm »

I fixed the problem with sims aging on vacation lots.

MacJake

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2008, 07:58:25 pm »

You da man!

thanx

securom.NOT

accompanied by lots of sword waving and whatnot
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2008, 06:42:21 pm »

Today, Ancient Highway posted a series of college-related mods called YA Pregnancy and Marriage - Apartment Life. Was temporarily called University Families at one point.

This is NOT Inteen for Apartment Life, rather a small package of mods to enable young adults and ONLY young adults to have families at home or at college. The new series does not enable teen pregnancy period.

For full details and questions, please visit Ancient Highway's University Families. If you have issues with the new series, ask him there. If you have issues with our college mods, ask us here in the Mod Help section.

Cheers!

Dancing Squirrels
inspiredzone

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2008, 07:31:08 pm »

I wish I knew about this mod two days ago. I haven't moved them into a dorm, so they haven't aged to young adult yet. Is it too late to use a teleporter to pull them back from the Uni bin and use this, or will something implode?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2008, 08:37:42 pm »

I fixed the problem with sims aging to adult on hobby lots.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2008, 08:47:04 pm »

Quote from: inspiredzone;1466260
I wish I knew about this mod two days ago. I haven't moved them into a dorm, so they haven't aged to young adult yet. Is it too late to use a teleporter to pull them back from the Uni bin and use this, or will something implode?

You know... I don't think anyone has done that before. I suggest you try this and let us know if this works with you using a teleporter to recall them back to your home lot, BUT.. I would think it might cause problems if they already used the "Move To College" option and more or less aged into young adults there, but not yet placed on a dorm lot.

Never hurt to check!

Dancing Squirrels
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2008, 11:49:50 pm »

There should be no problem teleporting them back.  Nothing happens on aging until you take teens out of the sim bin.  If by chance you did move a sim in that you wanted to use CMP on, you could teleport him or her back also and continue on.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: