Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:17:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Suddenly Simmerised - The Simons Legacy - UPDATED: Chapter SEVEN!  (Read 43943 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 11:35:23 pm »

Great start!! I look forward to more.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008, 04:34:04 am »

Thank you AjiDivine!  This chapter is slightly longer...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two: Men and Control Freaks... Who Needs Them?

Sims don't sleep long enough, and apparently I wasn't excluded. I dressed (just a 360 turn and voila!) and lay staring up at the stars (the so-called benefits of sleeping outdoors...psh) contemplating my existence. I had calmed down a little from my initial horror.

Of course, there was the suppressed anger I had to get out, but that was quickly solved with good ol' sandcastle destruction. Ahh... I'd forgotten how gleeful it made me feel!

Then came the expected hunger (destroying sandcastles is tiring work, you know) and a delicious midnight snack. I had to brush up on my cooking skills since I was working in the culinary career, and that would give me more food options... I was dreaming of pancakes, personally.

Bored, I decided to watch the sunrise on the beach. Well away from the sea of course, but it was kind of... nice. I didn't know nature could be that beautiful. Wait. This wasn't nature, it was a bunch of pixels arranged to look pretty. Still, that didn't lessen my dislike of the sea, or the beauty of the sunrise.

There was still time to burn before the carpool, so I entertained myself with the mirror. One good thing about my predicament was the easiness of gaining skills. All I had to do was talk to me in the mirror and I gained a couple of charisma points. Sure, the mailman thought I was a loony talking to the mirror, but hey, I was gaining valuable traits!

The carpool arrived. Actually, it took me a few seconds to realise that that piece of junk was supposed to take me to work... It looked so much dirtier now that I was actually getting into it. But for some reason I was smiling. Must have been the lure of instant cash... Now that I finally had a job, I was sure the money would start rolling in, and wealth was just a promotion away...

So much for that. Sure, I got a promotion, but could barely afford any semblance of shelter, just a new bookcase to expand my not-so-infinite knowledge. They aren't joking when they say poverty is a hard cycle to break... I took my frustration out on 'nature' again.

Next morning it was doughnuts for breakfast again (still hadn't mastered pancakes yet). Vanilla sprinkle flavour. Not as good as the classic cinnamon and sugar, but still satisfying. Doughnuts you could always count on, unlike money.

That's when it happened. Well, after I'd eaten my doughnuts. I was just walking to the beach again, when I felt this poking in my side and then a voice boomed, "YOU!"
I yelped, freaked about the voice, and upset about cursor stabbing at me... It was really pointy. "Idiot girl, get over to that phone now." Oh, now I get it. The Evil Sim God (or ESG for short).
"W-What?!" I stammered.
"THIS is a legacy, not a Soap Opera starring Kit Simons. For this to work, you need to marry and procreate"
"Huh? Wait - Procreate?!"
"Invite Benjamin Long over. Now." he ordered. Well, I'm assuming it was a he, because I refused to believe anyone of my own gender could be that sadistic. Seriously. "Hell no!" I shouted, but my feet were already dragging me towards the phone.

Benjamin Long? The one with the hideous beak-nose? The one resembling a Lobster was better looking at least- "He's married." ESG boomed. Well, darn, he was the only remotely attractive one. Hold on - ESG could hear my thoughts now?! That is so... "Unethical? Of course it is." He replied with an evil cackle. "Stupid, control freak, sadistic, bas****" I muttered as my fingers unwillingly dialed Benjamin’s number. He answered on the first ring, unfortunately.
"Hello?"
"Oh, um... Hey this is Kit Simons, the one you accost- I mean, ah, met the other day?"

"Yes…"
"Well, uh, I was just uh... wondering if you could... Come over?"
"Um... actually I'm just in the middle of making a Baked Alaska, so I can't really come over right now.." Uh-huh, yeah, like I hadn't heard that before. I said goodbye and hung up. I was glad he wouldn't come over, but I was annoyed at the same time. Nobody turned me down. Still, ESG was suitably pi**ed. Not so great when things don't go your way, hmm? ESG?

He didn't reply, and I took it that he'd disappeared. I hoped he had. My ordeal finally over, I took to the beach. This... creature having complete control over me was bad news. What if he made me do something even worse? Like... keep me in poverty forever? I shuddered at the thought.

Desperate for a distraction, I looked over to my tree, which was in a rather sorry state. Time for a clipping. I had no idea how to clip a tree, but my hands did. My tree looked a little happier after that.

By the time I had finished It was dark and I was starving again. I'd completely missed lunch. Naturally, I put my new cooking skills to use and cooked up some Big Macs... One for now and more for midnight snacks. After the events of the day, I think I deserved to splurge on the calories (and saturated fat - do you get that in pixel world?)

It was so bad, but so good... I would have to do something about ESG, but for now I just thought about the (pixilated) meaty goodness sliding down my (pixilated) throat. Mmm.

Just before I was about to cuddle into my threadbare sheets, (you couldn't get Egyptian cotton in this world) the phone rang. Who would ring at this hour? And then I remembered sims weren't considerate like I was. Turns out it was Benjamin, the guy who had rejected me for Baked Alaska. He wanted to know how I was. The cheek! "Uh... can't really talk right now Beak-nose."
"What?"
"Benjamin, I mean. I'm trying to go to sleep."
"Oh, right, call you tomorrow." What the heck does that mean? First I'm stood up for a stupid dessert and now he suddenly wants to talk to me?! Even sim-males are confusing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 09:52:30 pm by discowhipped » Logged

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2008, 02:40:47 pm »

Oh noes! Not the Evil Sim God! Woe!

That's a nice twist to things, and fits in with the whole "Simmerized" thing.
Hope she manages to avoid hooking up with beak-nose, though...
sabriena

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2008, 03:10:23 pm »

I really love this story. I love ESG. I hope my sims don't think of me that way Tongue Can't wait for more!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2008, 03:32:27 pm »

I'm chuckling after her reaction to being sucked into the Sims world.
Here's to hoping she retains her intelligence and sanity.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2008, 04:57:08 pm »

LOL - very cute!  Puhleaz, ESG, don't make her hook up with Ben!  Horrid pointy nosed children (shiver)

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 05:37:34 pm »

ESG...love it. I think my sims sometimes think of me like that. I see how they look at me sometimes. Plz don't let her hook up with Benjamin. Great update!

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 07:56:08 pm »

Thank you steelguy, sabriena, Rock Justice, Astral and AjiDivine!
Her intelligence and sanity are intact thus far but it's only a matter of time.
As for beak-nose, well I can't promise anything... :evil4: ESG is evil, you know.

boygenius_8

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2008, 08:08:50 pm »

KUDOS! this is a splendid story!!! i cant wait for the next chapters! Smiley
TwistedPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2008, 12:38:12 am »

Do not let her get together with beak-nose Caitlin! Otherwise, I'm loving it.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 12:41:28 pm »

Oh man, I'm seriously fearing for the next generation, lol!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 04:48:57 pm »

Thank you boygenius and Kate!
Astral: you'll have to wait and see... I'm putting together the third chapter as I type.
Mwahahaa! :lol:

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 09:58:15 pm »

Gah!  Beautiful legacy founder + Ben 'Big Schnoz' Long = Fugly babies! Sad  Don't do it...I'm begging you, lol!

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 11:22:21 pm »

Haha Astral, (thanks for calling her beautiful btw) nothing is final in this chapter, but it might prolong your suffering. It's too fun writing about ESG. *evil laugh*
Is this too short? I don't really know how long I should make my chapters...!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: Encounters with Beak-nosed Benjiman

I was coerced! I reallly was. It wasn't like I intentionally invited beak-nose over. It just felt like a voice in my head suggested it, and I felt compelled... ESG was getting subtler. He truly was evil. And this time, beak-nose didn't have a lame excuse, no, this time, he agreed. God help me. Oh, wait, all I had was ESG, and he was making sure I would have a miserable existence. He certainly wouldn't help me. No one could save me from beak-nose now.

Beak-nose Benjiman sauntered over to my place (well, it was more a creative arrangment of furniture on the very open section) while I was still getting dressed, and felt morally obliged to take a peek... Pervert. Attitudes like that won't get your acquaintance off to a good start said the voice in my head. It was really hard to ignore. But I had to keep my dignity, nobody spied on me, even if my wardrobe was in full view of the road.

Luckily, we weren't alone. Beak-nosed, perverted Benjiman had a lady friend with him, but my hopes were dashed when I realised it was completely platonic.
"You must be Kit, aren't you beautiful! And you have such wonderful hair!" she exclaimed. Hmm, I decided I liked her. If she kept this up, this whole beak-nose thing might not be so painful... Yes, that would be a plus.

Well, he was clearly taken with me. And who wouldn't be? It made me vaguely anxious, yet it was nice to know at least someone thought I was attractive. Then I looked at his nose again, and my anxiety grew stronger. He was charismatic, though, and (unbelievably) I found myself smiling and actually... responding to this pixel man.

Then I caught another glance of his nose, and the nice feelings disappeared. There was absolutely no way I was giving ESG what he wanted. At least, not with beak-nosed, perverted Benjiman. But there was something about him...

No! Those are not little pink hearts above my head. I do not have a crush on him! "But you do!" ESG cut in, and I could hear the evil smile in his voice. "No, I don't!" I yelled, stamping my foot. Benjiman looked at me like I was going crazy.

I was going crazy. With a sadistic villain in my head who had a God-complex (actually he played God in this world) and being accosted by deformed, perverted people, it was a wonder I hadn't started to tear out my hair. But I took solace in cooking and eating. After beak-nose and his friend had left, I mulled over my situation while preparing salad for lunch (healthy food?! There really was something wrong with me). There was no way I could get out of becoming involved with this beak-nose, not when I virtually had no free will and then there were my own feel- "OW!"

I was too distracted to take much notice of what I was putting on for work, and sucking on my sore finger (you really should concentrate when cutting things) and didn't realise my outfit until I was walking towards my carpool. Ew. That was one of the downsides of the food industry; the uniforms were awful.

The other downside was the smell. Working at a hotdog stand did nothing for my hair, and the scent of eau de grease kind of wafted around me. A long, hot shower was good, but only lessened it a little, and there was still tomorrow.

But I was making moolah faster than you can say "Would you like fries with that?" and although I didn't have a roof over my head yet, I could afford other certain luxuries.

Like a chess table (though that hardly counts as a luxury). Strategy wasn't my thing, but my new friend from work, Marylena, taught me the basics so I could build up my logic. She smelled as bad as I did and we had become close.

Another promotion was on the horizon however, and I was soon out of the hotdog stand and into waitressing. At least I had a slightly better outfit; purple suited me. I hadn't heard from ESG in the last few days (a relief), but he would be back.

I was right, wasn't I? He'd been forcing beak-nose and I to get together, and what do you know, one night beak-nose asks if he can move in. I was about to say "Thanks, but no thanks" (even though I did like him a little) when ESG surfaced, with his infuriating sarcastic voice in my head. *dramatic sigh* You can guess it was all downhill from there.

----------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 09:53:44 pm by discowhipped » Logged

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2008, 02:17:36 am »

xD Oh this is hilarious! I love the bit "she smelled as bad as I did, and we had become close"

Your sim looks really realistic!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: