Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:52:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 114545 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2006, 07:25:25 pm »

Thanx Elven
Adam is being held back by that exuse for a human being that they call Melody!

LAX is whats up.
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2006, 09:51:00 pm »

I still hold out hope that one day Adam will wake up and see what has been in front of him all these years! LOL Cheesy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2006, 11:43:52 pm »

Never mind the hair .... oh man oh man .... I want to wake up and see the doctor beside me!!!
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2006, 01:39:44 am »

Never mind the hair .... oh man oh man .... I want to wake up and see the doctor beside me!!!

haha! Nevermind the doctor.. what about Adam? Wink
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2006, 02:57:44 am »

Oh my I would love to wake up to Adam beside me... LMAO I would think I had died and gone to heaven!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2006, 11:17:47 am »

not bad considering the doc was made using boolprop lmao because i was too lazy to actually create him. I just changed his hair lmao.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2006, 11:40:25 am »

Quote from: Serafina
Oh my I would love to wake up to Adam beside me... LMAO I would think I had died and gone to heaven!

lol of course you would he is Jesse McCartney for goodness sake!

LAX is whats up.
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2006, 12:58:15 pm »

LOL.. yes quite true.... but whats funny is I never go for the blonde guys.... every guy I have ever dated including my husband has had dark hair....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2006, 01:48:15 pm »

Melody had set the take away on the new dining table. The light reflecting up of its new surface. Adam sat himself down opposite her, his stomach growled in hunger, but he didn’t feel like eating. Reluctantly he took a box and began eating, the food slipping down his throat like a hard lump.

"Seems as it’s the 12th tomorrow do you want to come with me to choose or tree? I thought we could get a new one as it is our first Christmas together in our new place." Said Melody trying to cheer him up.

He looked at her confused. He had forgotten all about Christmas. The shops had all been decorated and the cafe was gleaming with bits of red and green tinsel, but he hadn’t paid any attention to it, all his thoughts had been on Morgan.
"Yeah sounds cool." he said trying to sound happy.
"Good then we'll go and get one first thing."

Christmas without Morgan. How was he going to cope with that? From the moment the tree was up Adam would normal spend as much as possible on buying little gifts for her and hiding them round the flat, she would then spend her time trying her best to find them. He had soon learnt that as soon as he bought something for her that he had to wrap it. There was always a sad air to Morgan at Christmas, and Adam had always made sure that they raised a glass to her mother and father.

They would curl up together on the sofa and watch some family movie that always leaves people with the feeling that, that is how Christmas is supposed to be.

Melody and Adam finished their food she unpacked the sheets and made the bed. Adam fell into it wearily. He lay back and closed his eyes as Melody moved her self closer to him.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2006, 02:34:41 pm »

WE WANNA KNOW ABOUT MORGAN!!!!
..............gosh flid..................
lol Sara , I seem to fall for them all lol even redheads!
Mosty dark hair tho

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2006, 03:06:42 pm »

he he everyone wants to see Morgan, she will be here soon enough

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2006, 04:22:59 pm »

I am terrible lol, with you asking for Morgan I went to check when she next appears, and realised she should have been in this update, so heres the tiny bit I forgot.

Morgan sat on her bed looking out of the window. She had been moved from intensive care to an ordinary ward. Visiting time had just finished and she held back the tears as she watched the other people in the room greet their families and receive flowers and magazines. She tried not to stare wistfully as husbands kissed their wives and children hugged their mothers.

Christmas decorations hung around the corridor outside, but it didn’t raise the normal excitement in her. Why hadn’t Adam come, did he even care that she was in hospital?

The darkness outside seemed to close in on how she was feeling. The trees outside danced to the night air in some strange ballet.

Morgan curled up under her cover and closed her eyes. She would be home soon and then she could fix everything. Maybe Adam hadn’t come because he was busy with getting the place ready for Christmas, or maybe he had come and she had been asleep at the time. She hoped so; she would have to ask the nurse in the morning.

hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2006, 08:26:12 am »

ok is this where i chime in more more lol i am so enjoying this story i read these 5 pages and the one about her mom and dad.i love the way you bring the characters to life.

and for the first time i see someone as pretty as Melody and hate them lol well done

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2006, 02:49:02 pm »

tisk tisk flid how could you forget morgan afterall it is her story whatta shame lol
I just remebered who Melody reminds me of , O.K. you all remeber the stuck of rele rele rele popular girls who everybody hated but were afraid to tell them that because they were so popular
lol

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2006, 03:13:52 pm »

The nurse stood by Morgan’s bed ready with her daily antibiotics.
“Has anyone called for me?” she asked the nurse.
“Not that I am aware of, but you may want to check at the desk over there.” She replied.
Morgan leapt up off her bed and walked towards the desk.

“Morgan!” called the nurse behind her. “Your medication?”
“Oh sorry.” Said Morgan. All she had thought about was checking if Adam had called. She wasn’t interested in taking her tablets.
She swallowed them quickly and handed the glass of water back to the nurse, nearly spilling it everywhere in her haste.

The nurse tuted and placed the glass on Morgan’s bed side table.
“Excuse me.” Said Morgan to the woman behind the desk. “I was wondering if anyone had called in about me.”
The woman looked up unimpressed. “What's your name?” she said sighing.
“Morgan. Morgan Harris.”

The woman looked at her computer and quickly scanned down the list of names. “No. No calls for you I am afraid.”
“Are you sure?.” Asked Morgan positive that Adam would have at least called. “Can you check again?”

The woman tuted and rolled her eyes. “Still no.” she said flatly.
Morgan walked back to her bed. She wanted to go home, she wanted to see Adam and ask him why he hadn’t been to visit her. Surely life wasn’t so busy that he couldn’t even manage a quick message.

Adam woke up early; Melody was still asleep next to him, her blonde hair splayed out across the pillow. He watched her while she slept. He felt nothing, no rush of love or affection. He cared for her he knew that much, but something was missing.

What was he doing here? Maybe it was just a case of nerves, he didn’t know. He had lived with Morgan, but this was different. This was actually living with someone.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. "Morning" she said.
"Morning. Breakfast?" He asked wanting to get up straight away.
She stretched her long arms out and pulled the covers off. "Breakfast would be nice. We'll have to eat out though as we have nothing in yet." She said.

Adam leant over and placed a kiss on her forehead before getting out of bed and pulling on his jeans. Melody sat back and watched him dress. The muscles in his back flexing as he moved and she smiled happily to her self.

She had done it. She couldn’t believe she had actually managed to get him to move in, of course Morgan doing a runner had helped. She would have to thank her one day, if they ever saw her again.

Adam trailed behind Melody as they walked around looking at trees and decorations. Christmas music played out over the speakers in the shop and the whole place smelt of damp pine.

He watched as children queued outside the grotto, each of the leaning to try and see round the door and try and catch a glimpse of Santa. The fairies with glitter sparkling on their cheeks giving each child a smile and adding weight to the fantasy for them.

Morgan loved everything about Christmas. She had spent a lot of time watching the Christmas displays when ever Adam had brought her into town.

She would get lost in the magic of it all and her eyes would light up like a child. He loved watching that. He loved to see her happy and smiling.

"What you looking at?" asked Melody when she noticed him staring at the display.
"Oh nothing." He said as he came back from his thoughts.
"Come on." she said as she dragged him away from the crowd.

Melody grabbed Adams hand and led him towards the shop selling tree’s
‘Seasonal Sensations’ it said across the sign.
The lights in the window were turned off to enhance the decorations on the trees as they sparkled behind the glass.

White, green and multicoloured trees stood proudly with bright lights draped all over them flashing and dancing to the tune of Jingle Bells.

A two foot high Santa mechanically laughed and rubbed his belly as shoppers walked past. Morgan would have loved this shop.

“How about this one?” asked Melody as she pointed to a large silver tree.

Adam looked over to where she was pointing and screwed up his nose. “Cant we get a real one?” he asked.

“Real one? Do you know how much mess thoughts things make?” she said smiling at him. “No we will get a fake on, and they look much better.

Adam sighed, he wasn’t going to argue. Things had changed so dramatically over the last month that he just didn’t have the energy to argue about small things. He was just trying to keep up and live his life. “If you want the silver one then get it.” He said as he walked outside to wait for her.

“Men.” Tuted Melody to the woman behind the counter.
The woman just nodded and politely smiled in agreement.

Adam stood outside the shop, his gaze fixed back on the Christmas display. If only he could go back a year. Morgan would be here with him and she would be busting with all the excitement of a five year old.

“You’re a bundle of joy today.” Said Melody as she came out of the shop. “Lets head to the supermarket and then we can get home and you can stop sulking.”

“Can we stop by my flat on the way home? I just want to check for post.” Asked Adam as they drove back to the supermarket.
“You mean you want to check for Morgan.” Replied Melody with an edge to her voice.
“No I want to check for post.”

Melody turned away from him, not wanting to look at him while he lied to her. She knew it would take time to get Morgan out of his head, but she wasn’t a patient person.

“Fine, whatever just make it quick.”

« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 03:23:33 pm by flid » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: